UltrAspire - Synaptic 2.0 Waist Pack - 0.85L
The Synaptic 2.0 waist pack is highly versatile and ideal for most training runs and races. You can access all compartments without taking the belt off and carry hydration, nutrition, essentials, and even a Z-pole.
Stable and Light Even When Fully Loaded
This waist pack is very lightweight when loaded down and its predecessor was Ultrarunning Magazines’s Top Pick for stability; the Synaptic 2.0 features the same weight distribution features and conical belt shape but with upgraded functionality.
This pack comes with an UltraFlask 550 Hybrid Bottle that fits in the holster. And the bottle's simple and intuitive design helps you easily access it to remove or holster on the go--so you stay on top of hydrating during a run.
Side Pockets and Front Compartment
This pack features a mesh zippered pocket and additional quick stash pocket on the side of the holster. The front 4-way stretch mesh pocket is capable of storing a large smartphone.
Finally, shock cord attachments on the front give you carrying options for Z-poles or layers of clothing you want to carry with you.
ErgoFit - Waist
The ErgoFit design gives you freedom of movement and keeps the vest stable whether full or loaded.
- Fit: Unisex fit
- Capacity: 0.85L
- Weight: 267g
- Dimensions: 15 × 10 × 5 in
- Hydration options (included w/ Synaptic 2.0): 1x UltraFlask 550 Hybrid Bottle
- Dual-sided adjustment for good sizing range with single speed hook access for taking waist belt on and off
- 4-way stretch mesh pocket is large enough for cell phone or energy foods with tuck away jacket straps perfect for extra clothing or Z-poles
- Strategically placed compression for load control
- Non-slip breathable webbing allows for better heat dissipation