Bring a Sherpa* on your run!
Road, trail, mountain or mud, these lightweight men's shorts will carry all your gear. No pack, no separate belt, just run!
- Specially tailored women's cut and fit
- Carries all your essentials - phone, water, gels, rain jacket - and more!
- Hyper-stretch mesh holds up to 2L or 1kg with minimal bounce
- Four pockets to stay organised
- Super lightweight 78gsm fabric with 4-way stretch and DWR coating
- Reflective detailing for safer night-time running
- 6" in-seam and reversible drawstring holes
- Composition - 80% nylon, 20% elastane
"Perfect for long training runs, shorter trail races and ultra events with a large amount of gear and minimal bounce ... revolutionary because it combines shorts and running belt." - Ultra168
Check out this review from Middle of the Pack Runner:
- We use Asian sizing. If you have large quads, are looking for a more comfortable fit, or are used to western sizing, consider going up a size.
- Ladies looking for a longer short can consider the men's version. We've had some good feedback!
- Pull your Sherpas over your belly button (grandpa style!), tie the drawstring tight, then pull it down over your hips for minimum bounce. Inside and outside slits allow it to be tied inside or outside the waistband.
Sherpas are designed with no inner liner so pair with our T8 Commandos women's running underwear for a super comfy, guaranteed chafe-free experience.
* While colloquially known as elite mountaineer guides, Sherpas are more accurately a major ethnic group in the eastern regions of Nepal. We believe in giving back so 1% of gross profits from Sherpa Shorts sales will be donated to the Himalayan Trust Nepal to support their fabulous work. HTN was established in 1960 by Sir Edmund Hillary and provides holistic community-led sustainable development in the Solukhumbu district, with a particular focus on healthcare, education and earthquake rebuilding.