Instinct - Ultra Rain Shell
Whether you’re in a demanding ultra-distance trail running race, or out on a long cold/rainy day in the mountains, the Ultra Rain Shell ensures a perfect fit, dry comfort, and liberty of movement in the worst conditions.
Fuss-Free Adjustability Allows You to Adapt to Unpredictable Weather
Benefit from easy-to-manipulate cord locks and features for easy adjustments on the run. Quickly ventilate with large armpit zipped pockets and sleeve cuffs that allow an above-the-elbow position of the sleeves.
Wear it Over Your Hydration Vest/Pack
The 4-way stretch membrane allows wearing over your pack, and two large front pockets provide useful storage.
An easy velcro-and-cord tab allow you to roll up and attach the hood for no flapping in the wind/rain.
A timeless design and remarkable construction.
Ladies, size down from your usual size 😉--or just use this size guide.
XS S M L Chest 85–91cm 92–98cm 99–105cm 106–112cm Arms 80cm 83cm 86cm 89cm
- Uncompromising function, versatility and protection for trail running and the outdoors
- Ideal protection & breathability: 20000/40000
- No noise membrane
- Extreme adjustability
- Weather resistant zippers keep water out
- Reflective tape and logo increase night time visibility
- Articulated arms improve fit and liberty of movement
- Adjustable cuff helps keep wind and snow out and allow wearing above the elbow
- Pit zips allows proper ventilation and access to trail pack pockets
- Fully taped seams
- Minimised panel construction = lighter weight, greater resistance and stretch.
- 2 large zippered hand pockets
- Packs into its own front pocket
- 210g (M size)