YAMAtune - Spider-Arch Compression - Short Socks - Non-Slip Dots - White
These socks feature YAMAtune's unique Spider Arch System, which provides support to the arch of the foot and ankle, improving stability and aiding the natural function of the arch. The compression layout cradles and supports your foot and wraps it like a spider's web. This design helps reduce the stress of impact, making these socks more comfortable to wear.
The YAMAtune silicon dots are printed onto the sole of the socks. These dots improve traction and prevent slipping both within your shoes (to prevent the risk of blisters further) and on hard surfaces when wearing the socks for other activities such as Yoga.
- Reduces lateral movement (the socks do not move around your foot)
- The mesh increases airflow and reduces moisture
- The knitted structure adds support to reduce fatigue, helping you go further for longer.
- The non-slip silicone dots help stop unnecessary movement within your shoes.
- Wicking fabric keeps feet drier for longer.
- Material: Nylon 67%, Polyester 27%, Polyurethane 6%
- COOLMAX® EcoMade, made from 100% recycled resources
- Available in various colours and lengths
We recommend choosing half to one size down from your usual shoe size for the best fit.
Euro UK USA Jr 26 - 29 9-11 9.5 - 12 Jr 30 - 34 11 - 2.5 12.5 - 2.5 XS 34 - 36 2.5 - 4.5 25 - 4.5 S 36 - 38 4.5 - 6.5 5 - 7 M 39 - 41 6.5 - 8.5 7.5 - 9.5 L 42 - 44 8.5 - 10.5 10.5 - 12 XL 45 - 47 10.5 - 12.5 12 - 14