Xero - Sandals Z-Trail EV - Red - Men's
Deep Outsole Lugs and Lacing Made From Recycled Materials
The Z-Trail EV offers the perfect combination of lightweight protection, natural flexibility, durability, versatility, style, sustainability and affordability.
Lightweight Protection That Feels Just Right
The Z-Trail EV features a 10mm FeelLite™ sole with a middle layer of TrailFoam™ and an updated dual chevron lug pattern that offers the best combination of comfort, protection, and trail-ready traction while still allowing you to bend, move, flex, and feel the terrain beneath your feet.
At just 153g each for a men’s size 9, the Z-Trail EV remains just as lightweight and versatile as the original best-selling Z-Trail.
Made From Earth & Vegan-Friendly Materials
The Z-Trail EV eliminates 70% of the unnecessary materials used in modern sports sandals--and because its soft, tubular quick-dry webbing is made from nylon sourced from recycled water bottles, it’s even better for the planet than before!
Goes Anywhere and Goes With Anything
The new Z-Trail EV is ultra-capable yet stylish enough to accompany just about any look, so you can take anywhere from the trail to the boardwalk and everywhere in between.
- Weight: 147g (M/US9)
- Stack height: 11mm
- Heel to toe drop: 0mm
- Lightweight with enough protection for the trails
- Deep chevron lugs for trails
- Floats on water
Xero Shoes' Warranty Policies
Xero Shoes' warranty policies cover all products purchased at regular retail price.
This is a one-time, one-for-one exchange that covers factory defects up to 24 months from your date of purchase such as:
- Sole separation
- Clarino yoke break
- Rubber tab breaks
It does not cover failures due to:
- normal wear and tear
- excessively rough or improper use
- Activities outside what the shoes were designed for (e.g., skateboarding)
5000-Mile Sole Warranty
This warranty gives you a chance to exchange an old pair of shoes or sandals for a new pair at 40% off the regular MSRP (full retail price), and is specifically:
- For soles worn down to less than 1mm thickness under the ball or heel of the shoe or sandal and not the sides and edges, and that meet the following conditions:
- Worn for less than 5,000 miles or approx., 8,046km (with proof)
- Or within 1 year from the purchase date
- For one exchange with an original purchase of Xero Shoes footwear with FeelTrue® outsoles
The warranty will be void if:
- Wear and tear is caused by activities outside what the shoes were designed for (e.g., skateboarding)
- Exchange the worn out pair for the same model only
- Select a different colour, however, this depends on its availability
- Request for a different size, as long as it’s for you and depending on availability, because feet size can change over time especially with frequent use of minimalist footwear
- Get free standard local delivery for residents of Singapore
Getting your shoes or sandals replaced
Once approved, you can get your replacement shoes or sandals in-store or have them delivered.
- Visit our store with your defective or worn out pair of shoes or sandals and we’ll gladly assist you with the exchange
- Probably the simplest and most economical way to get it done, and you get to visit the RDRC crew ;)
- If you prefer delivery, we’ll arrange for the replacement shoes to be sent to you
- You’ll have to pass the defective or worn out pair of shoes to our delivery team
- You’ll have to ship the old shoes or sandals to us
- Once we receive the old pair, we’ll send the new pair to you
- All shipping fees will be borne by you