Cloud – Women’s Barefoot Sandal
Xero has taken its ready-to-wear Venture and added a whisper of comfort with a custom-made 3mm BareFoam™ insert in the forefoot.
This makes the Cloud even lighter and more flexible than the Venture … a women’s size 7 is only 3.8 ounces. The Cloud floats!
Some people think of the Cloud as their casual Xero Shoe, even though it’s sturdy enough to tackle a 100-mile trail ultramarathon.
Reasons you’ll love the Cloud:
- Vegan-friendly materials — the Cloud is made with foam, plastic and nylon
- Barefoam™ forefoot insert gives a hint of comfort, without unnecessary padding
- Patent-pending lacing system gives you a perfect fit in seconds
- Flatiron pattern on the Barefoam™ gives you extra grip
- 6mm FeelTrue® outsole protects you from unpleasant surfaces without sacrificing ground feel
- Elegant contour surrounds your foot, but doesn’t add unnecessary support
- Ready to wear — the lacing is already done for you. Just slide in your foot and go
- Patent-pending tensioning system — find the perfect fit in seconds, and then you can slide your Xeros on and off in a flash
- Super soft toe post — since the huaraches-inspired lacing goes around your entire foot, you don’t feel the toe post the way you do in a flip flop or other thong sandal
- Super STRONG toe post — won’t pull through the sole like flip flops do
- Heel cup — keeps your heel in place, helps keep out debris, and adds a splash of colour
- Nylon Achilles strap with Silicone grip — holds on securely and comfortably
- Elevated ankle holes — the lace never touches the ground, and so it won’t abrade
- 5,000 mile sole warranty! Wear out your Clouds in under 5,000 miles and Xero will replace them for a nominal cost