Cloud – Men’s Barefoot Sandal
The Xero Cloud is just as flexible and light as the Genesis, but with a 3-millimeter BareFoam insert in the forefoot, providing added comfort. This makes the Cloud even lighter and more flexible … a men’s size 9 is only 4.6 ounces. The Cloud floats!
Like the Genesis, the Cloud is pre-laced, so you can just slide your foot in and go. And with a super-soft toe post, and a slightly raised heel cup to keep out debris, the Cloud is a sandal that is as comfortable trekking on trails as it is strolling around the city.
And like the Genesis, the Cloud comes with a 5,000-mile sole warranty, and is vegan friendly.
Some people think of the Cloud as their casual Xero Shoe, even though it’s sturdy enough to tackle a 100-mile trail ultramarathon.
Reasons you’ll love the Cloud:
- Vegan-friendly materials — the Cloud is made with foam, plastic and nylon
- Barefoam™ forefoot insert gives a hint of comfort, without unnecessary padding
- Patent-pending lacing system gives you a perfect fit in seconds
- Flatiron pattern on the Barefoam™ gives you extra grip
- 6mm FeelTrue® outsole protects you from unpleasant surfaces without sacrificing ground feel
- Elegant contour surrounds your foot, but doesn’t add unnecessary support
- Ready to wear — the lacing is already done for you. Just slide in your foot and go
- Patent-pending tensioning system — find the perfect fit in seconds, and then you can slide your Xeros on and off in a flash
- Super soft toe post — since the huaraches-inspired lacing goes around your entire foot, you don’t feel the toe post the way you do in a flip flop or other thong sandal
- Super STRONG toe post — won’t pull through the sole like flip flops do
- Heel cup — keeps your heel in place, helps keep out debris, and adds a splash of colour
- Nylon Achilles strap with Silicone grip — holds on securely and comfortably
- Elevated ankle holes — the lace never touches the ground, and so it won’t abrade
- 5,000 mile sole warranty! Wear out your Clouds in under 5,000 miles and Xero will replace them for a nominal cost