A Water-Friendly Adventure Shoe That’s Comfy on Roads and Trails
Featuring an open mesh upper that sheds water, adjustable lace locks, and a non-absorbent tongue, this ultra-packable activity shoe is perfect for everything from paddle boarding to mud runs and anything in between.
Stays Light Wet or Dry
The Aqua X Sport is designed with a breathable mesh upper with a quick-dry lining, non-absorbent tongue, and toe guard drain holes that help you quickly shed water, so it’s barely any heavier wet than dry.
Fine-Tune Your Fit—Fast
Get a comfortable, secured fit with the included speed laces and adjustable mid foot and instep straps.
The Right Amount of Protection
The Aqua X Sport uses the same flexible 5.5mm FeelTrue® sole and 3.5mm dual chevron lugs as the Mesa Trail, providing all-terrain traction and just the right amount of protection and ground feedback for responsive, natural movement through all the elements.
Xero Shoes' Warranty Policies
This is a one-time, one-for-one exchange that covers factory defects up to 24 months from your date of purchase such as:
- Sole separation
- Clarino yoke break
- Rubber tab breaks
It does not cover failures due to:
- normal wear and tear
- excessively rough or improper use
- Activities outside what the shoes were designed for (e.g., skateboarding)
5000-Mile Sole Warranty
This warranty gives you a chance to exchange an old pair of shoes or sandals for a new pair at 40% off the regular MSRP (full retail price), and is specifically:
- For soles worn down to less than 1mm thickness under the ball or heel of the shoe or sandal and not the sides and edges, and that meet the following conditions:
- Worn for less than 5,000 miles or approx., 8,046km (with proof)
- Or within 1 year from the purchase date
- For one exchange with an original purchase of Xero Shoes footwear with FeelTrue® outsoles
The warranty will be void if:
- Wear and tear is caused by activities outside what the shoes were designed for (e.g., skateboarding)
- Exchange the worn out pair for the same model only
- Select a different colour, however, this depends on its availability
- Request for a different size, as long as it’s for you and depending on availability, because feet size can change over time especially with frequent use of minimalist footwear
- Get free standard local delivery for residents of Singapore
Getting your shoes or sandals replaced
Once approved, you can get your replacement shoes or sandals in-store or have them delivered.
- Visit our store with your defective or worn out pair of shoes or sandals and we’ll gladly assist you with the exchange
- Probably the simplest and most economical way to get it done, and you get to visit the RDRC crew ;)
- If you prefer delivery, we’ll arrange for the replacement shoes to be sent to you
- You’ll have to pass the defective or worn out pair of shoes to our delivery team
- You’ll have to ship the old shoes or sandals to us
- Once we receive the old pair, we’ll send the new pair to you
- All shipping fees will be borne by you