Vivobarefoot - Tracker Forest ESC - Bracken - Men's
A Rugged Hiking Boot With Barefoot Features
This boot means adventure. The Tracker Forest ESC is a water-resistant, high performance off-trail hiking boot for extreme terrains. Vivobarefoot's most durable hiker yet.
Protection With Freedom to Move
The Pro5 Puncture Resistant finish is a lightweight and flexible 0.8mm layer on the sole. Protective underfoot to keep painful bits out, but still letting all the feeling in. Paired with the Outdoor ESC Michelin© Outsole, with 7mm-deep lugs these boots are made for wild adventures.
The Active Ortholite Performance Insole keeps your feet fresh and is made of 98% recycled PU foam, which helps reduce waste and the use of virgin plastics. Top it off with an upper made with materials that are water resistant and materials that are non-absorbent and your feet stay fresher, for longer.
- Foot shaped (not shoe shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing
- WIDE to allow for natural stability
- THIN to enable you to feel more
- FLEXIBLE to enable natural movement
- Aftercare: We recommend using a Leather Balsam to nourish the leather, restore the colour and finish and help prevent your footwear from drying out and cracking. It will also clean surface dirt from drying out and cracking. It will also clean surface dirt from your footwear and help to waterproof them. It's ideal to treat new footwear as it helps relax the new leather breaking in easier.
- Cleaning: Brush off mud and clean with a damp cloth
- Drying: Remove insole and dry at room temperature, keep out of direct sunlight and avoid putting near any heating element
MENS FOOTWEAR SIZE GUIDE