Tailwind Nutrition - Stick Packs (200 kcal) - Caffeinated
New Branding and Packaging
In late 2021, Tailwind Nutrition unveiled their refreshed branding (logo, style and other stuff). And with that came new packaging. During this period of transition you may receive Tailwind Endurance Fuel or Rebuild Recovery/Mix in new or old packaging. But rest assured that it's still the high-quality sports nutrition and with a long enough shelf life.
Caffeinated Tailwind meets all your calorie, hydration, and electrolyte needs just like you'd expect, plus it adds 35mg of caffeine per 100 calories. Caffeine is proven to significantly enhance high-intensity and endurance performance.*
Also available in 50 and 30 serving bags.
- Caffeine boost when you need that extra kick
- Complete calories, electrolytes, and hydration: Ditch the gels, chews, and pills, and go all day with just Tailwind.
- No gut bombs: Stomach problems? You’ll love Tailwind. Unless you enjoy being doubled over, retching.
- Tasty all day: Clean, light flavours taste better the longer you go.
- Hydration pack love: Dissolves on contact and cleans up with a quick rinse. No film, aftertaste or science experiments!
- All natural: Crystal clear with no dyes, preservatives or 4-syllable magical ingredients.
Try all the flavours for 10% off
- Buy 12 or more Endurance Fuel Stick Packs (Non-Caffeinated or Caffeinated) OR Rebuild Recovery Stick Packs in Chocolate, Coffee or Vanilla
- Yes, you can mix flavours too
- Sorry this promotion cannot be combined with other discounts.
- Discount is automatically applied at checkout
How to use caffeinated Endurance Fuel
- Usage is similar to non-caffeinated Tailwind Endurance Fuel but we recommend limiting continuous use to 6 hours or less to avoid building up high levels of caffeine
- Each scoop or half a pack is 100 calories and 35mg of caffeine
- For endurance workouts, mix 2 scoops per 500ml of water per hour
- Adjust to your personal calorie needs during training, using hunger as a guide
- When it’s dialled in, you’ll feel satisfied and energetic, not hungry or full.
- On hot days, keep the same calories per hour, but increase water
- To use in combo with other foods, reduce Tailwind intake by the calories you’re consuming in the form of food to avoid overloading the gut
- For shorter workouts (<2hr), you can use less Tailwind to taste
All natural and organic ingredients
- Non-GMO Dextrose (Glucose)
- Non-GMO Sucrose
- Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate
- Sea Salt
- Potassium Chloride
- Flavour (Organic Mandarin Orange, Organic Lemon, Organic Berry, Organic Matcha, Organic Green Tea, Organic Tropical Fruit, Organic Raspberry, Cola)
- Calcium Carbonate
- Organic Caffeine* (only in caffeinated variants)
- Magnesium Oxide
Gluten free, vegan, no soy, no dairy
*A full discussion of caffeine and its performance benefits can be found in the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition here.