Pre-Taping Underwrap - Hypoallergenic Adhesive - 2m x 10cm Roll
Pre-Taping Underwrap is a thin and porous cotton tape with hypoallergenic adhesive for sensitive skin, and conforms to the uneven parts of your body (e.g., your knees).
Using Pre-taping Underwrap adhesive bandages for sensitive skin allows firmer, stronger, stickier bandaging to be placed over the top without worrying about rashes and other skin conditions.
What You Can Use Pre-Taping Underwrap For
- Apply it as a layer under kinesiology sport or rigid tapes and adhesive bandages to prevent friction and chaffing--and ripping your hair off.
- Protect your skin from other products' adhesives if you're allergic.
- Wrap toes and parts of your foot that you know are prone to blisters and hot spots.
- Secure heat or ice packs, shin guards, socks, etc., in place
Using the Pre-Taping Underwrap
- Cut to size
- Remove the wave shaped backing paper
- Apply to skin
- Porous cotton tape
- L x W: 2m x 10cm
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional
- Stop using if your skin reacts adversely