Pjur - Back Door - Silicone-Based Lubricant
The water-based premium lubricant in the Pjur line was developed specially for intimate activities and the needs of the back door. In addition to the flawless glide properties, Pjur Back Door is moisturising, thereby providing excellent care for dry, damaged skin--and not only in the intimate areas.
As water is fully absorbed by the skin, Pjur Back Door leaves behind a very pleasant overall feeling without getting sticky or tacky. Pjur Back Door will be a boon when your skin has an extra need of moisture. You can use it daily without any problem. The lubricant contains no oils, fats or perfumes and is thus fully skin compatible. It can be washed off easily and is guaranteed not to stick.
- LONG-LASTING FORMULA: Pjur Back Door lubricant offers long-lasting lubrication, and it never gets sticky or tacky for an easy and non-messy clean-up!
- DERMATOLOGIST- TESTED: Pjur Back Door formula its dermatologist-tested to ensure maximum comfort. This lube is also compatible with all skin!
- HYPOALLERGENIC: Pjur Back Door Lubricant is hypoallergenic, and it is free of fats, fragrances, or preservatives.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil
Using Pjur Back Door for Sports
- Simply apply the amount of personal lubricant you need to the corresponding part of your intimate area
- Suitable for daily use. pjur silicone-based personal lubricants remain on the surface of the skin and are not absorbed.
- If you want to wash off the product, you can do this using mild soap and water.
While not a running product, per se, Pjur Back Door can be used for other aggressive environments and works just as well on the trails.