NNormal - Kjerag - White/Grey - Unisex
NNormal names its first-ever shoe Kjerag [pronounced: sche-rak] after the 1,100-m mountain that rewards summiters with truly spectacular views. Its peak is accessible by both challenging trail running routes and moderate hiking paths--something for everyone.
The NNormal Kjerag is made for every runner, at every level. The design team worked side-by-side with Kilian Jornet to create a shoe that’s made to be versatile, whether one is scrambling across technical trails or training on the road--just about anything.
A Versatile and Durable High Performance Trail Shoe
Be fast. Go hard. Tread light. NNormal’s max-performance trail running shoe is born from strong beliefs and relentless research--made by people as committed to protecting the planet as you.
Kilian Jornet's Thoughts About the Kjerag
'Our goal with Kjerag was to find the highest-quality materials, cutting-edge technologies, planet-friendly production processes – the best of everything. Then to bring them together in a shoe that can be used for everything from a Vertical Kilometre to a 100-mile race'
- Weight: 200g (M/US9)
- Stack height: 23.5mm–17.5mm
- Heel to toe drop: 6mm
The low down
- MATRYX® upper material is tried and tested for durability and breathability
- Generous toe box volume to accommodate for swelling on hot days and/or long days
- EEXPURE® midsole is responsive and and extremely durable--the shoe keeps its peppy feeling km after km
- VIBRAM® LITEBASE + MEGAGRIP outsole with 3.5mm lugs is lightweight and grippy in all conditions
NNormal's commitments to transparency
- Made in China by Fulgent
- Sole: 100% rubber
- Upper: 50% polyamide 66 yarn | 39% polyethersulfone | 10% polyurethane | 1% kevlar