NAKED® RUNNING HC (HIGH CAPACITY) VESTIntroducing the new High Capacity (HC) Running Vest available for men. Going long just got faster.Building on the same great concept as the original Running Vest, the HC Running Vest was designed to be the ultimate hydration pack by carrying even more for the ultra endurance athlete…but faster and lighter.In longer events or training, safety is paramount, and with safety check aid stations at events Naked have made it faster to access your gear by adding our new speed zipper.Along with greater storage compartments and the addition of trekking pole carriers, this HC Vest will be your best friend when you want to go long, far, fast…and free!
- Breathable and quick drying
- Naked Exopower non-chafing, bounce resistant mesh
- Lightweight (3.5oz / 99g - size 6)
- Holds shape and compression when wet
- Holds multiple brands and sizes of hydration flasks in 100% usable space
- Carry phone, energy gels, fuel bars, sunglasses, headlamp, clothing and everything needed for your long outdoors adventure
- Nylon zipper with semi locking pull tab
- Rear pocket security clip
- Dedicated trekking pole carriers
- Reflective safety elements - (new and improved heat transfer logos)
- Internal micro clip
- Emergency whistle
- Drink tube lock points
- 3+ liters of capacity
- Full gender specific range of 12 sizes
- Available in Women's also
Comes with two, specially designed low profile 500ml soft flasks by HydraPak®
FITTING + MORE
Naked® Running HC Vest men’s is available in a broad range of sizes from 1 to 12- corresponding to chest measurements from 34” to 45” ( 86 cm to 114 cm).
Simply measure the widest circumference of your chest and select the correct size according to the chart above. If you’re unsure or even slightly over a whole inch, always go up one size. Remember if you order the wrong size we can always exchange it for a different one as long as all of the tags remain on!
Take care of your Naked® Running HC Vest and it will take care of you!
For best results, hand wash only in cold water and use mild hand soap if really needed. Please do not dry clean or use fabric softener. Just let it dry flat and there’s no need to iron as it (and you) will look good anyway!