COROS - Arm Heart Rate Monitor
Compatible with any Bluetooth heart rate-enabled device, the COROS Heart Rate Monitor delivers over 38 hours of continuous accurate heart rate monitoring to track your workouts in distraction-free comfort.
How Optical Heart Rate Monitors Work
Optical heart rate sensors work best when they're held securely against the skin. The COROS - Arm Heart Rate Monitor's band is designed to cradle the sensor flush against your arm to prevent external light from getting in to keep the signal quality strong, no matter your activity.
Optical heart rate sensors work by using light to measure blood flow in capillaries beneath the skin. The top of your wrist is a convenient place for a watch, but is a challenging location for even the best sensors. Wearing on the arm offers COROS' optical sensor an optimal amount of blood flow to gather heart rate data with accuracy equivalent to that of a traditional chest strap.
Sleek and Snug
Simpler to wear than a chest strap, the soft fabric band lays flat around your arm and locks in place with its textured surface. The low-profile design prevents snagging on clothes or gym equipment, allowing you to forget you're even wearing it.
Set the perfect placement and tension on the durable elasticated band by simply sliding the buckle until it feels snug. The secure velcro enclosure enables you to quickly remove the sensor and wash the band easily.
COROS' latest generation multi-channel optical sensor provides high signal quality. Housed in a tough yet sleek body and protected under a scratch-resistant cover, the advanced sensor will deliver reliable and accurate heart rate data for years.
With 38 hours of full operation or 80 days of standby on a single charge, the COROS Heart Rate Monitor is built to endure. View the battery level on your COROS watch or app and use the magnetic cable to quickly recharge.
With built-in wear detection, the COROS Heart Rate monitor automatically powers on and off based on when it is worn. Allowing you to automatically connect to your paired devices every time you start a workout.
Designed to work seamlessly with your favourite COROS watches and app, it can also simultaneously pair with up to three devices, including non-COROS watches and other Bluetooth-compatible indoor trainers, bike computers, and more.
- Comfortable and simpler to wear than a chest strap
- Easy to adjust the fit and remove the sensor for quick cleaning
- Our latest multi-channel optical sensor for precise measurement
- Up to 3 simultaneous connections with Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Wear detection allows for automatic device pairing for new workouts
- 38 hours of full operation or 80 days in standby mode on a single charge
- Rechargeable with a magnetic USB charging cable
Size and Weight
- Dimensions 42.5 x 28.4 x 9.1mm
- Weight - Sensor Only 9.7g
- Weight - Sensor + Band 19g
- Band Material Polyester fiber, nylon, spandex
- Optical Heart Rate Hardware 5 LED lights with 4 photodetectors
- Arm Size 7.09-12.6 inches (18-32cm)
- Wearing Position Bicep
- Wireless Connection Bluetooth
- Supported Devices Bluetooth-compatible devices that receive heart rate data
- Supports simultaneous connection of 3 devices
- Data Sync Real-time heart rate data
- Water Resistance 3 ATM
- Working Temperature -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)
- Storage Temperature -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Charging Temperature 32°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C)
- Activity Mode 38 hours
- Standby Mode 80 days
- Battery Capacity 55 mAh
- Charging Time Less than 2 hours
- Charging Cable USB Type-A
- Connects to the sensor using a magnetic interface