Replenish Minerals and Get Your Dose of Vitamins With BIXBIX Recovery effervescent tablets should be taken pre- and post-exercise to improve recovery times and help maintain energy levels and general well-being for athletes and active people.
Each Tablet Contains:
Vitamin C - 200 mg
Magnesium - 150 mg
Sodium - 150 mg
BCAA's - 100 mg
Bromelain - 100 mg
Calcium - 50 mg
Potassium - 50 mg
Zinc - 10 mg
Vitamin E - 10 mg
Q10 - 3 mg
Iron - 2.5 mg
B12 - 3 mcg
Active and inactive ingredients:
Acid citric acid, magnesium carbonate, sodium hydrogen carbonate, acid malic acid, humectant sorbitol, L-ascorbic acid, vitamin C, inulin, potassium hydrogen carbonate, BCAA's (L Leucine, L Valine, L Isoleucine), bromelain powder, DL-α-tocopheryl acetate, vitamin E, calcium carbonate, tricalcium phosphate, sucralose, zinc citrate , ferrous gluconate, red beet juice powder, colour algal carotenes, coenzyme Q10, sodium selenate.
All Bix products are certified non-GMO, gluten free, dairy free and vegan.
- 8 calories per 4.5g tablet
- Dissolve one Bix Recovery tablet in 200ml or more (do it to taste!)
- Created and formulated to hydrate and help with recovery post-workout but can be used during workouts, busy working days and travel
- The electrolytes used in BIX Recovery (sodium, potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron and zinc) improve the absorption of water, keeping you hydrated for longer
- Take one tablet immediately after exercise and 2–3 after races or long training sessions (BIX Recovery recommends not exceeding 5 tablets a day)
- Store in a cool dry place under 25 degrees celsius and reseal the tube properly after use
- BIX Recovery's shelf life is 24 months after production (best before date can be found on the bottom of the tube)
- Vegan, gluten-free, soy-free
How Much BIX Should I Take?
Is BIX Recovery safe for people with diabetes?
- Bix Recovery contains sucralose as a sweetener and most studies show that it has no effect on blood sugar or insulin levels. You may reconfirm with your doctor if you are unsure.
- BIX Recovery does not contain ingredients that cannot be consumed by pregnant women, and children, however, it is recommended for adults. And we always recommend consulting your doctor if you are unsure.
How many tablets are there in a tube/box?
- There 10 tablets per tube and 8 tubes per box
Where is BIX made?
- Made in Germany the formulation is designed to maintain optimal hydration and maximise recovery after any workout.