Z-Trail - The Ultimate Trail-Friendly Sandal - Women's
The Z-Trail gives you an unparalleled combination of
- Light Weight
Download and print sizing templates to find your best fit
Size Print your template Women's 5 Click to print template Women's 6 Click to print template Women's 7 Click to print template Women's 8 Click to print template Women's 9 Click to print template Women's 10 Click to print template
What can you do in your Z-Trail sandals? Practically anything!
- At the end of a day of hiking, pull off your heavy, stiff boots and slip into the freedom, comfort, and flexibility of the Z-Trail… they’re so light you’ll barely notice them on your feet (and will barely tell they were in your bag).
- Enjoy a run on trails or roads.
- Yoga class? The grippy soles make the Z-Trail like having a yoga mat on your feet all the time. Do your own class anywhere you are.
- Head downstream… whether you’re in a canoe, a kayak, or a raft, the Z-Trail holds comfortably on your feet, and they float.
- Take a walk anywhere you like, from a mountain trail to an urban jungle. The comfort of the Z-Trail will surprise you.
What makes the Z-Trail special is the 3-layer FeelLite™ sole.
- The bottom has Xero's FeelTrue® rubber for great grip and abrasion resistance.
- The middle layer of TrailFoam™ provides an incredible amount of force absorption and protection.
- Then, the top BareFoam™ layer adds a perfect amount of comfort.
- And the FeelLite™ sole still maintains enough flexibility to allow for natural movement and ground-feel.
What’s the difference between the Z-Trek and Z-Trail?
That’s the Z-Trek on the left, and the Z-Trail on the right. You can see that the Z-Trail is crazy flexible, but not quite as much as the Z-Trek.
Put another way, the Z-Trail is about protection and comfort first, and the Z-Trek is about connection first.
If you’ve been wearing your Z-Trails around for a while, enjoying the comfort, when you then put on the Z-Trek, you think, “Oh, right, I can FEEL things again!” So you can go back and forth between them, depending on how much you want to feel.
Let’s talk about weight! This is maybe the best part.
The Z-Trail is about 20% lighter than the Z-Trek. But that’s nothing. Let’s compare the Z-Trail to a traditional sport sandal:
The reviews for the Z-Trail have been AMAZING. Pretty much everyone says that they’re the best sandal they’ve worn.
Check out these reviews (and then click the REVIEWS tab, above to see more!):
More reasons you’ll love your Z-Trail sandals
- Super-comfortable tubular webbing — no hard edges.
- Adjustable Z-pattern — get the right tension across your foot, over your foot, and behind your heel.
- Three colour combinations.
- 10mm (~3/8″) FeelLite™ outsole protects you from unpleasant surfaces while still providing great ground-feel.
- Elegant contour surrounds your foot but doesn’t add unnecessary support.
- Super lightweight — a men’s size 9 sandal averages 5.4 ounces each.
- “Zero-Drop” — your heel isn’t elevated; your feet are anatomically correct.
- Rust-proof nylon hardware.
- 100% Vegan-friendly.
- Ready to wear — the lacing is already done for you. Just slide in your foot and go.
- Heel cup — keeps your heel in place, helps keep out debris.
Xero Shoes' Warranty Policies
This is a one-time, one-for-one exchange that covers factory defects up to 24 months from your date of purchase such as:
- Sole separation
- Clarino yoke break
- Rubber tab breaks
It does not cover failures due to:
- normal wear and tear
- excessively rough or improper use
- Activities outside what the shoes were designed for (e.g., skateboarding)
5000-Mile Sole Warranty
This warranty gives you a chance to exchange an old pair of shoes or sandals for a new pair at 40% off the regular MSRP (full retail price), and is specifically:
- For soles worn down to less than 1mm thickness under the ball or heel of the shoe or sandal and not the sides and edges, and that meet the following conditions:
- Worn for less than 5,000 miles or approx., 8,046km (with proof)
- Or within 1 year from the purchase date
- For one exchange with an original purchase of Xero Shoes footwear with FeelTrue® outsoles
The warranty will be void if:
- Wear and tear is caused by activities outside what the shoes were designed for (e.g., skateboarding)
- Exchange the worn out pair for the same model only
- Select a different colour, however, this depends on its availability
- Request for a different size, as long as it’s for you and depending on availability, because feet size can change over time especially with frequent use of minimalist footwear
- Get free standard local delivery for residents of Singapore
Getting your shoes or sandals replaced
Once approved, you can get your replacement shoes or sandals in-store or have them delivered.
- Visit our store with your defective or worn out pair of shoes or sandals and we’ll gladly assist you with the exchange
- Probably the simplest and most economical way to get it done, and you get to visit the RDRC crew ;)
- If you prefer delivery, we’ll arrange for the replacement shoes to be sent to you
- You’ll have to pass the defective or worn out pair of shoes to our delivery team
- You’ll have to ship the old shoes or sandals to us
- Once we receive the old pair, we’ll send the new pair to you
- All shipping fees will be borne by you