XERO Speed Force - Women's
NOW IN RED!
Xero's lightest, most minimalist, closest-to-barefoot performance shoe.
The comic book character The Flash gets his super speed from the Speed Force. We think this shoe will do the same for you.
While Xero Shoes made Speed Force to be a racing shoe, people are wearing it for MUCH more. Some take it on trails (watch where you put your feet given the feedback you’ll get from the 4.5mm FeelTrue® rubber sole), and others simply wear it all day, every day, because of the sock-like comfort.
Speed Force 360°
Here’s what you’ll love when you slip on your Speed Force:
- LIGHTWEIGHT – Women’s 7 is only 5.2 ounces
- GRIPPY – The tread pattern in the FeelTrue® rubber sole feels super sure-footed
- “BARE-LY THERE” – the mesh upper with its silky smooth lining gives you a real barefoot-feeling
The other reasons you’ll love the Speed Force are thanks to its Xero Shoes DNA:
SPEED FORCE WOMEN’S SIZE GUIDE
- A wide toe box — lets your toes spread, splay and move naturally
- Low-to-the-ground design for balance and agility
- Non-elevated, “zero-drop” heel for proper posture
- The flexible sole lets your feet bend and move the way they’re supposed to, naturally
- Removable 2mm insole lets you choose the amount of barefoot feel you want
- 100% vegan-friendly — no animal products are used in the Speed Force
The Speed Force fits true to size. We recommend ordering your regular shoe size.*If you normally buy a Euro, UK or JP Size, check out the handy conversion chart below.
US Sizes Euro Sizes UK Sizes JP Sizes 5 35-36 3 22 5.5 36 3.5 22.5 6 36-37 4 23 6.5 37 4.5 23.5 7 37-38 5 24 7.5 38 5.5 24.5 8 38-39 6 25 8.5 39 6.5 25.5 9 39-40 7 26 9.5 40 7.5 26.5 10 40-41 8 27 10.5 41 8.5 27.5 11 41-42 9 28
Xero Shoes' Warranty Policies
Covers factory defects up to 24 months from your date of purchase such as:
- Sole separation
- Clarino yoke break
- Rubber tab breaks
It does not cover failures due to:
- normal wear and tear
- excessively rough or improper use
- Activities outside what the shoes were designed for (e.g., skateboarding)
5000-Mile Sole Warranty
This warranty gives you a chance to exchange an old pair of shoes or sandals for a new pair at 60% off the regular MSRP, and is specifically:
- For soles worn down to less than 1mm thickness under the ball or heel of the shoe or sandal and not the sides and edges
- For wear and tear caused by activities outside what the shoes were designed for (e.g., skateboarding)
- For one exchange with an original purchase of Xero Shoes footwear with FeelTrue® outsoles
What you can do
- You can exchange the worn out pair for the same model only
- You can select a different colour, however, this depends on its availability
- You can request for a different size, as long as it’s for you and depending on availability, because feet size can change over time especially with frequent use of minimalist footwear
Getting your shoes or sandals replaced
Once approved, you can get your replacement shoes or sandals in-store or have them delivered.
- Visit our store with your defective or worn out pair of shoes or sandals and we’ll gladly assist you with the exchange
- Probably the simplest and most economical way to get it done, and you get to visit the RDRC crew ;)
- If you prefer delivery, we’ll arrange for the replacement shoes to be sent to you
- You’ll have to pass the defective or worn out pair of shoes to our delivery team
- The delivery fees will be borne by you. It’s typically 5 SGD but may fluctuate, however, we’ll update you if the fees change
- You’ll have to ship the old shoes or sandals to us
- Once we receive the old pair, we’ll send the new pair to you
- All shipping fees will be borne by you