Xero Shoes Prio - Women's
Your new favorite minimalist shoe for running, working out, strolling, Crossfit, slacklining … and everything else you love to do!
*Please note - these are the new model Prio and sizing has now been adjusted. Select your normal size when choosing your shoe.
Tens of thousands of people have worn Xero sandals for millions of miles of running. But sometimes a shoe is a more appropriate option.
The NEW Prio is a high-performance, true minimalist running and fitness shoe.
The Prio is about proPRIOception. Your feet are supposed to move, bend, flex and feel … the Prio lets you do that.
Why you’ll love the Prio
- Natural FIT — A wide toe box lets your toes spread and relax. Plus the “XERO-drop” sole (non-elevated heel and low-to-the-ground) allows for proper posture, balance, and agility
- Natural MOTION — The Prio is flexible enough to let your feet bend, move, and flex the way, well, that feet are supposed to. Plus, they’re so lightweight, you’ll barely know you have them on. A women’s 7 is only 6.4 ounces each
- Natural FEEL — The Prio uses the same 5.5mm FeelTrue® rubber from Xero's Z-Trek sandal, so you get great protection while still getting the ground feedback that your feet like. With an optional 2mm insole, the Prio lets you Feel The World®
- Vegan-friendly materials — No animal products in the Prio
- Huarache-inspired design — The heel strap is not only eye-catching but functional
- Adjustable instep strap — The “inverted V” straps aren’t sewn down, so you can use them to lock in your instep while keeping your toes free to move
- Reflective straps — That middle section of the heel and instep straps are highly reflective for evenings and night
- Optional 2mm insole — If you need a bit of extra protection, toss in the optional 2mm insole
- Barefoot-friendly — Wear the Prio with or without socks
Xero Shoes' Warranty Policies
Covers factory defects up to 24 months from your date of purchase such as:
- Sole separation
- Clarino yoke break
- Rubber tab breaks
It does not cover failures due to:
- normal wear and tear
- excessively rough or improper use
- Activities outside what the shoes were designed for (e.g., skateboarding)
5000-Mile Sole Warranty
This warranty gives you a chance to exchange an old pair of shoes or sandals for a new pair at 60% off the regular MSRP, and is specifically:
- For soles worn down to less than 1mm thickness under the ball or heel of the shoe or sandal and not the sides and edges
- For wear and tear caused by activities outside what the shoes were designed for (e.g., skateboarding)
- For one exchange with an original purchase of Xero Shoes footwear with FeelTrue® outsoles
What you can do
- You can exchange the worn out pair for the same model only
- You can select a different colour, however, this depends on its availability
- You can request for a different size, as long as it’s for you and depending on availability, because feet size can change over time especially with frequent use of minimalist footwear
Getting your shoes or sandals replaced
Once approved, you can get your replacement shoes or sandals in-store or have them delivered.
- Visit our store with your defective or worn out pair of shoes or sandals and we’ll gladly assist you with the exchange
- Probably the simplest and most economical way to get it done, and you get to visit the RDRC crew ;)
- If you prefer delivery, we’ll arrange for the replacement shoes to be sent to you
- You’ll have to pass the defective or worn out pair of shoes to our delivery team
- The delivery fees will be borne by you. It’s typically 5 SGD but may fluctuate, however, we’ll update you if the fees change
- You’ll have to ship the old shoes or sandals to us
- Once we receive the old pair, we’ll send the new pair to you
- All shipping fees will be borne by you