Xero Shoes - Prio - Men's
Your new favourite minimalist shoe for running, working out, strolling, Crossfit, slacklining and everything else you love to do! Lotsa people wear Xero's sandals to run. But sometimes a shoe is a more appropriate option.
The Prio is performance meets lifestyle. A true minimalist running and fitness shoe that'll fit into your daily life.
Xero Shoes - Prio - Fitting Guide
Men’s shoe size conversion chart
US EU UK JP 6.5 39.5 5.5 24.5 7 40 6 25 7.5 40.5 6.5 25.5 8 41 7 26 8.5 41.5 7.5 26.5 9 42 8 27 9.5 42.5 8.5 27.5 10 43 9 28 10.5 43.5 9.5 28.5 11 44 10 29 11.5 44.5 10.5 29.5 12 45 11 30 12.5 45.5 11.5 30.5 13 46 12 31 14 47 13 32 15 48 14 33
Shoe sizing varies from brand to brand and even one model to another within the same brand--which is why we recommend popping by our store at 108 Sims Avenue :)
No time and need some tips? WhatsApp +65 80487822 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll try our best to help you get the right fit!
- All Xero Shoes and Sandals are wider than conventional men’s shoes. If you normally wear a larger size to get a wider fit in conventional shoes, you may not have to do that with Xero Shoes.
- Natural materials (like leather or canvas) may stretch during initial wear.
- If you think of your foot as particularly narrow, you can consider ordering a Prio - Women’s.
- Be sure to adjust the size by US1 or US1.5 (e.g., a men’s US7 roughly converts to a women’s US8.5).
- People like different types of fit--some like their toes near the end, others like an extra 1.5cm or 2cm of extra space.
The Prio is about proPRIOception. Your feet are supposed to move, bend, flex and feel and the Prio lets you do that.
- Weight: 215g (M/US9)
- Stack height: 11.5mm
- Heel to toe drop: 0mm
- Zero-drop, wide toe box and minimalist athleisure shoe
- An everyday shoe to walk, run and cross-train in
- Minimalist with a bit of padding underfoot gives you a good amount of ground feel and protection
Why you’ll love the Prio
- Natural FIT — A wide toe box lets your toes spread and relax. Plus the “XERO-drop” sole (non-elevated heel and low-to-the-ground) allows for proper posture, balance, and agility
- Natural MOTION — The Prio is flexible enough to let your feet bend, move, and flex the way, well, that feet are supposed to. Plus, they’re so lightweight, you’ll barely know you have them on. A men’s 9 is only 7.6 ounces
- Natural FEEL — The Prio uses the same 5.5mm FeelTrue® rubber from Xero's Z-Trek sandal, so you get great protection while still getting the ground feedback that your feet like. With an optional 2mm insole, the Prio lets you Feel The World®
- Vegan-friendly materials — No animal products in the Prio
- Huarache-inspired design — The heel strap is not only eye-catching but functional
- Adjustable instep strap — The “inverted V” straps aren’t sewn down, so you can use them to lock in your instep while keeping your toes free to move
- Reflective straps — That middle section of the heel and instep straps are highly reflective for evenings and night
- Optional 2mm insole — If you need a bit of extra protection, toss in the optional 2mm insole
- Barefoot-friendly — Wear the Prio with or without socks
Xero Shoes' Warranty Policies
Xero Shoes' warranty policies cover all products purchased at regular retail price.
This is a one-time, one-for-one exchange that covers factory defects up to 24 months from your date of purchase such as:
- Sole separation
- Clarino yoke break
- Rubber tab breaks
It does not cover failures due to:
- normal wear and tear
- excessively rough or improper use
- Activities outside what the shoes were designed for (e.g., skateboarding)
5000-Mile Sole Warranty
This warranty gives you a chance to exchange an old pair of shoes or sandals for a new pair at 40% off the regular MSRP (full retail price), and is specifically:
- For soles worn down to less than 1mm thickness under the ball or heel of the shoe or sandal and not the sides and edges, and that meet the following conditions:
- Worn for less than 5,000 miles or approx., 8,046km (with proof)
- Or within 1 year from the purchase date
- For one exchange with an original purchase of Xero Shoes footwear with FeelTrue® outsoles
The warranty will be void if:
- Wear and tear is caused by activities outside what the shoes were designed for (e.g., skateboarding)
- Exchange the worn out pair for the same model only
- Select a different colour, however, this depends on its availability
- Request for a different size, as long as it’s for you and depending on availability, because feet size can change over time especially with frequent use of minimalist footwear
- Get free standard local delivery for residents of Singapore
Getting your shoes or sandals replaced
Once approved, you can get your replacement shoes or sandals in-store or have them delivered.
- Visit our store with your defective or worn out pair of shoes or sandals and we’ll gladly assist you with the exchange
- Probably the simplest and most economical way to get it done, and you get to visit the RDRC crew ;)
- If you prefer delivery, we’ll arrange for the replacement shoes to be sent to you
- You’ll have to pass the defective or worn out pair of shoes to our delivery team
- You’ll have to ship the old shoes or sandals to us
- Once we receive the old pair, we’ll send the new pair to you
- All shipping fees will be borne by you