XERO Jessie - Women's Sandal
The new Jessie sandal is as fun and multi-faceted as you are.
Cute enough to pair with your favourite outfit.
Rugged enough to pull out of your backpack and use as a camp shoe.
Eye-catching enough that you may not make it down the street without someone stopping you to chat.
With its simple toe strap and secure, Velcro ankle strap, the Jessie will let you do whatever you want to do.
It’s meant to be a casual sandal, but if you have to break into a quick sprint, it’ll handle that, too.
Xero's product designer’s wife, Jessie, used the company's DIY sandal kit to develop the design that inspired this sandal.
More reasons you’ll love the Jessie
- Lightweight and travel-friendly — a women’s 7 is only 4.8 ounces each and the Jessie can roll up and fit in your pocket or pack
- Natural — with a flexible 5.5mm FeelTrue® sole, you get a great combination of protection, plus the ground feel that your brain needs to let your body move optimally
- Trim-able for a custom fit
Xero Shoes' Warranty Policies
Covers factory defects up to 24 months from your date of purchase such as:
- Sole separation
- Clarino yoke break
- Rubber tab breaks
It does not cover failures due to:
- normal wear and tear
- excessively rough or improper use
- Activities outside what the shoes were designed for (e.g., skateboarding)
5000-Mile Sole Warranty
This warranty gives you a chance to exchange an old pair of shoes or sandals for a new pair at 60% off the regular MSRP, and is specifically:
- For soles worn down to less than 1mm thickness under the ball or heel of the shoe or sandal and not the sides and edges
- For wear and tear caused by activities outside what the shoes were designed for (e.g., skateboarding)
- For one exchange with an original purchase of Xero Shoes footwear with FeelTrue® outsoles
What you can do
- You can exchange the worn out pair for the same model only
- You can select a different colour, however, this depends on its availability
- You can request for a different size, as long as it’s for you and depending on availability, because feet size can change over time especially with frequent use of minimalist footwear
Getting your shoes or sandals replaced
Once approved, you can get your replacement shoes or sandals in-store or have them delivered.
- Visit our store with your defective or worn out pair of shoes or sandals and we’ll gladly assist you with the exchange
- Probably the simplest and most economical way to get it done, and you get to visit the RDRC crew ;)
- If you prefer delivery, we’ll arrange for the replacement shoes to be sent to you
- You’ll have to pass the defective or worn out pair of shoes to our delivery team
- The delivery fees will be borne by you. It’s typically 5 SGD but may fluctuate, however, we’ll update you if the fees change
- You’ll have to ship the old shoes or sandals to us
- Once we receive the old pair, we’ll send the new pair to you
- All shipping fees will be borne by you