Xero Shoes HFS - Women'sLightweight Breathable Mesh Upper & Grippy Outsole
A new lightweight, breathable mesh upper, a new tire tread-inspired sole, a silky moisture wicking lining made with “37.5” material, protected tension straps… put all of that together for your new favourite road running shoe, the HFS.
Of course, we know you’ll do much more than just run down your favourite roads in the HFS (and we can’t wait to see pics of where it takes you and what you do in it!)
What Does HFS Stand For?
Well, it could be for the “Highly Flexible Sole” that lets your foot move naturally, or the face you’ll make when you put it on — “Happy Face Shoe” — or way you run it it with a “High Frequency Stride”, or what you exclaim when you put it on and feel the comfort and light weight: “Holy ___ ___!”
There are as many possible answers as there are things you’ll do in the HFS.
- Weight: 164g (W/US 7)
- Stack height: 11.5mm
- Heel to toe drop: 0mm
- Light and breathable mesh upper with 37.5 material keeps your feet cool
- Excellent traction with a soft and grippy outsole
- Flexible, versatile and designed for moving naturally
Why you’ll love the HFS
- Natural FIT — a wide toe box lets your toes spread, splay, relax, and function naturally.
- Natural MOTION — the HFS is flexible enough to let your feet bend, move, and flex the way, well, that feet are supposed to. The “XERO-drop” design (non-elevated heel) allows for proper posture, and it’s built low to the ground for balance and agility.
- Natural FEEL — the HFS has a 5.5mm FeelTrue® rubber sole to give you the right combination of protection plus ground-feedback, so your brain knows how to move your body optimally. Also, you can remove the 2mm insole, for a closer-to-barefoot experience that lets you Feel The World®.
- Light weight — so light, in fact, you could forget you have them on. A women’s 7 is about 5.8 ounces (each).
- Huarache-inspired design — the adjustable instep and midfoot straps are not just eye-catching but functional, giving you a secure and comfortable fit.
- Vegan-friendly materials — No animal products are used in the HFS
Xero Shoes' Warranty Policies
Xero Shoes' warranty policies cover all products purchased at regular retail price.
This is a one-time, one-for-one exchange that covers factory defects up to 24 months from your date of purchase such as:
- Sole separation
- Clarino yoke break
- Rubber tab breaks
It does not cover failures due to:
- normal wear and tear
- excessively rough or improper use
- Activities outside what the shoes were designed for (e.g., skateboarding)
5000-Mile Sole Warranty
This warranty gives you a chance to exchange an old pair of shoes or sandals for a new pair at 40% off the regular MSRP (full retail price), and is specifically:
- For soles worn down to less than 1mm thickness under the ball or heel of the shoe or sandal and not the sides and edges, and that meet the following conditions:
- Worn for less than 5,000 miles or approx., 8,046km (with proof)
- Or within 1 year from the purchase date
- For one exchange with an original purchase of Xero Shoes footwear with FeelTrue® outsoles
The warranty will be void if:
- Wear and tear is caused by activities outside what the shoes were designed for (e.g., skateboarding)
- Exchange the worn out pair for the same model only
- Select a different colour, however, this depends on its availability
- Request for a different size, as long as it’s for you and depending on availability, because feet size can change over time especially with frequent use of minimalist footwear
- Get free standard local delivery for residents of Singapore
Getting your shoes or sandals replaced
Once approved, you can get your replacement shoes or sandals in-store or have them delivered.
- Visit our store with your defective or worn out pair of shoes or sandals and we’ll gladly assist you with the exchange
- Probably the simplest and most economical way to get it done, and you get to visit the RDRC crew ;)
- If you prefer delivery, we’ll arrange for the replacement shoes to be sent to you
- You’ll have to pass the defective or worn out pair of shoes to our delivery team
- You’ll have to ship the old shoes or sandals to us
- Once we receive the old pair, we’ll send the new pair to you
- All shipping fees will be borne by you