The simplest, most versatile sandal your feet will ever love.
We’ll let Xero Shoes expert Randy Kreill tell you about the Genesis:
It’s called the Genesis because it was inspired by Xero's first product, its DIY sandal kit, and one of mankind’s first footwear designs. Then, of course, Xero updated it with the experience they've had and feedback they’ve gotten, from making barefoot-friendly sandals since 2009.
Why you’ll love the Genesis:
- The right combination of barefoot-friendly ground feel plus protection, thanks to Xero's exclusive 5mm FeelTrue® rubber outsoles
- Lightweight – men’s 9 is only 4.6 ounces each
- Elegant contour to hold your foot, but without unnecessary support
- Pre-laced — just slide in your foot and go
- Patent-pending tension adjustment system — find the perfect fit in seconds, and then you can slide your Xeros on and off in a flash
- Super soft toe loop — since the huaraches-inspired lacing goes around your entire foot, you don’t feel the toe loop the way you do in a flip-flop or other thong sandal
- Nylon Achilles strap with Silicone grip — holds on securely and comfortably
- Elevated ankle holes — the lace never touches the ground, and so it won’t abrade
- Trim to fit — with just kitchen scissors, you can trim the Genesis to match your foot shape
- 5,000-mile sole warranty!