Vivobarefoot - Primus Lite III - Obsidian - Men's
Move as Mother Nature Intended
Move as Mother Nature intended. The Primus Lite III is Vivobarefoot's hero minimalist trainer that lets feet move in the most natural way possible. Tap into barefoot performance for your best performance. Unleash your natural potential in every workout.
Lightweight Trainers Made Using Recycled Materials
Get as close to the ground as possible with the Primus Outsole--but stay protected with the Pro5 Puncture Resistant finish, a lightweight and flexible 0.8mm layer on the sole. Protective underfoot to keep painful bits out, but still letting all the feeling in.
The Primus Lite III also comes with Active Ortholite Performance Insoles that are made of 98% recycled PU foam, which helps reduce waste and the use of virgin plastics.
- Foot shaped (not shoe shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing
- WIDE to allow for natural stability
- THIN to enable you to feel more
- FLEXIBLE to enable natural movement.
- Water-resistant: With wear, your shoes may lose some water resistant quality that is applied to the textile of the shoes--to maintain the water-resistance, you can reapply it using a wash-in product
- Cleaning: Brush off mud and clean with a damp cloth
- Drying: Remove insole and dry at room temperature, keep out of direct sunlight and avoid putting near any heating element
MENS FOOTWEAR SIZE GUIDE