Veloforte Recovery Protein Shake - Vita (Superberry & Ginseng Blend)
Re-energise, rebuild and recover, naturally.
Vita is a deliciously fruity (a blend of acai, cherry and raspberry), refreshing and restorative recovery super-shake, packed full of complete protein with a trusted 3:1 carbs:protein ratio. Made from freeze-dried super-berry fruit, nature's purest electrolytes and ginseng--a natural adaptogen to restore balance & help combat the stress induced by vigorous exercise.
- 13g complete protein from Low Lactose Whey Isolate--light and gentle on your stomach, to prevent bloating
- Up to 23g complete protein per serve when mixed with fresh Milk
- 3g BCAAs proven to promote muscle growth and recovery (54-56)
- 3:1 Carb:Protein ratio - optimally balanced for effective recovery(17,18)
- 39g natural carbohydrates for fast effective energy replacement
- Anti-oxidant rich Super-berry blend, purest electrolytes & natural Ginseng to restore balance
- Gluten Free & Vegetarian. No sulphites, additives, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, colourings or flavourings--free from any nasties!
- Shake it to make it!
Decadent in taste and texture, but light on your stomach, Vita is blended to taste amazing, even with just water. Delicious with your favourite fresh milk too... just shake until smooth. Crafted with care in the UK, the handy single-serve sachets mean you can take it anywhere, ready to mix.
Get Complete Protein with Low-Lactose Whey!
Veloforte uses the finest quality whey protein isolate in their Recovery Protein Shakes.
A complete protein that contains all 9 essential amino acids for muscle repair, whey protein isolate contains 90% protein derived from milk--with the added benefit of a very low lactose content.
Whey protein isolate digests quickly, efficiently and is rich in branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) proven to play a major role in promoting muscle growth and recovery after resistance and endurance exercise. (54-56)
And with less than 1% Lactose it is the superior choice for refuelling your muscles without the gastric bloat!
Recommended intake: 1 serving, within 30 minutes post workout
Fuelling for exercise is well understood, but for any workout that lasts longer than 90 minutes it is essential that you fuel for your recovery too.(30,31) The best way to do this is with 100% natural & delicious real food, with the optimal balance of Carbohydrates and Protein.(16-18)
How to optimise your recovery
You should aim to:
- replenish with carbohydrates to top-up glycogen stores
- Start to rebuild muscle within the first 30 minutes after exercise with a complete protein source.(30)
Your muscles store energy in the form of glycogen that is released when you exercise. When you work hard your muscles' stores of glycogen are depleted and this is known as the glycogen debt. To optimise recovery it is essential to top up these stores--the quicker the better. Glycogen stores are built up by eating glucose and that means that carbohydrates are your best friends at this time.(30)
With a 3:1 carbohydrate:protein ratio, each 62.5g serving of Vita has plenty of the all-natural essential stuff to kick start your recovery.(17,18)
- Mix a single 62.5g sachet with 300ml of cold water or your favourite milk (plant or dairy!) shake until smooth
- Aim to drink within 30 minutes of finishing exercise
- Once mixed, keep refrigerated and consume within 24 hours. Simple.
- We recommend using a shaker bottle with a mixer ball for optimal mixing
- Shaking them with 300mls cold water makes a rewardingly thick and smooth recovery shake
- Just add more water if you want to loosen the mix
By simply mixing Veloforte's recovery super-shakes with your favourite milk, you can get up to 23g protein per serving.
Ingredients and allergen advice
- Cane Sugar
- Whey Protein Isolate (MILK)
- Super-berry Freeze dried Fruit Powder mix (Raspberry, Acai, Cherry, Blackcurrant)
- Maize Starch
- Coconut Water Powder
- Pink Himalayan Salt
- *Panax Ginseng Powder
- Stevia Powder
Ingredients that are potential allergens are in bold.
They last 12 months when stored in a cool dry place.
- People with nut or peanut allergies.
- Adults (16 years and older) only. This product should be used in conjunction with a varied, balanced diet & healthy lifestyle. *If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking prescription medications please consult your doctor.
- 13g complete protein
- 400mg ginseng
- 3g BCAA
Typical Values: Per 100g Per 62.5g Serving Energy kJ/KCal 1529/361
956/226 Total Fat (g) 1.8 0.3 Of Which Saturates (g) 0.4 0.3 Carbohydrates (g) 62.8 39.3 Of Which Sugars (g) 48.5 30.3 Fibre (g) 5 3.1 Protein (g) 20.9 13.1 Salt (g) 1 0.6
Boost your protein values with: Mixed with 1 Serving of Vita Oat milk (3g)
16 Pea milk (8g) 21 Cow's milk (10g) 23 Electrolytes: Panax ginseng (mg)
635 400 Sodium (mg)
405 253 Potassium (mg) 324 202 Magnesium (mg) 10.4 6.5 Calcium (mg) 94 59 Amino Acids: Total BCAAs (g) 5 3 Leucine (mg) 2218 1386 Iso leucine (mg) 1339 837 Valine (mg) 1235 772 Aspartic acid (mg) 2302 1439 Glutamic acid (mg) 3787 2367 Serine (mg) 936 602 Glycine (mg) 293 182 Histidine (mg) 356 222 Arginine (mg) 439 275 Threonine (mg) 1402 876 Proline (mg) 1046 654 Tyrosine (mg) 1151 719 Methionine (mg) 544 340 Cystine (mg) 460 288 Phenylalanine (mg) 628 392 Lysine (mg) 2009 1256 Tryptophan 239 183
Informed Sport Certified
All Veloforte Recovery Protein Shakes products are produced within an Informed Sport Certified facility.
The current batch D352 (BB March 2022) is INFORMED SPORT ACCREDITED