Unived’s Superfoods Protein powder is an all-in-one blend which contains 20 grams of plant based organic pea protein. It is an alkalising, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, mineral, vitamin and fibre rich blend of plant-based food ingredients along with digestive enzymes and 2 billion probiotics, ideal to help you kick start your day!
This non-GMO, natural and preservative-free blend has no added sugar, and supports overall health & wellness, nourishes, protects, helps maintain a healthy digestive system, helps support bone remodelling, and promotes detoxification.
Superfoods Protein is the most convenient way meet your daily requirements for protein and various vitamins & minerals.
One serving provides 20g protein, 8g of fibre along with 100% RDA of most vitamins in a single serving. This is the ideal drink to kick-start your day, as a breakfast or post-breakfast smoothie!
With Unived’s Superfoods Protein powder you save time and get your days protein & supergreen nutrition. Over 20g of Organic Pea Protein helps you maintain lean muscle mass. And superior supergreens blends help detoxify and alkalise your system, restore your pH balance, remove harmful toxins, scavenge harmful free oxygen radicals, provide required essential vitamins and minerals, and help reduce stress and fatigue.
A UNIQUE BLEND
- Plant-Based Organic Pea Protein: 20g per serving
- Supergreens Blend: Organic Spirulina Powder, Organic Chlorella Powder (Cracked Cell Wall), Organic Moringa Powder and Organic Broccoli Powder.
- Alkalising Blend: Organic Wheat Grass Powder, Organic Alfalfa Powder, Organic Barley Grass Powder, Organic Spinach Powder and Organic Asparagus Powder
- Antioxidant Blend: Pomegranate Juice Powder, Organic Carrot Powder, Organic Beetroot Powder, Organic Green Amla Powder, Tomato Powder and Organic Stevia Leaf Powder.
- Anti-Inflammatory Blend: Organic Green Ginger Powder and Organic Mint Leaves Powder.
- Superfood Blend: Organic Sweet Potato Powder and Organic Pumpkin Powder.
- Mineral Blend: Plant based Calcium and 73 trace minerals.
- Vitamin Blend: Fat soluble Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E & Vitamin K2-7 along with all water soluble vitamins – Vitamin C & B-complex vitamins.
- Fibre: Flaxseeds.
- DigeZyme® contains alpha-amylase 24000 U/g, cellulase 1100 CU/g, lipase 200 FIP/g, neutral protease 6000 PC/g.
- Bacterial acid protease (30000 HUT) – 120mg
- Bacterial alkaline protease (6250 APU) – 25mg
- Papain (15000 TU) – 30mg
- Probiotic: Unique IS 2 (Bacillus coagulans)
Who should use Superfoods Protein Powder?
If you are somebody who wants to stay healthy and maintain a balance of protein and greens intake but cannot find enough time to juggle veggies– then Superfoods Protein Powder is perfect for you. A single serving a day will help you get closer to your daily nutrients, protein, antioxidants, minerals, vitamins and fiber requirements. Though it is not only for busy bees and anyone looking to boost their overall well-being, boost energy levels and improve vitality can incorporate it into their daily health regimen.
We recommend consuming Superfoods Protein Powder first thing in the morning to start your day. It’s ideal to make this the first thing you consume – you can have it for breakfast as it is by blending it with water or plant-milk, or you can blend it with fruit to make it a delicious smoothie. However, it can be consumed anytime during the day like before/after workout, before bed time, brunch, evening snack etc.