T8 Sherpa Shorts V2 - Red - Men's
Sherpa Shorts V2 Features
- Hi-vis reflective logos
- Detachable race bib holders (included)
- Key holder for extra peace of mind
- PhoneLock secure rear pocket
- Further minimises bounce with reinforced top elastic in the waistband
- Reconfigured pockets to hold three Sherpa Flasks (1x front, 2x sides) except XS sizes (1 front)
- Sewn crotch seams for extra mobility and durability
- Sherpas are designed with no inner liner so pair with T8 Commandos men's running underwear for a super comfy, guaranteed chafe-free experience.
Carry Your Essentials
Road, trail, mountain or mud, these lightweight men's shorts will carry all your gear. Ditch the backpack and just run.
- Carries all your essentials - phone, water, gels, rain jacket - and more!
- Hyper-stretch mesh holds up to 2L or 1kg with minimal bounce
- Super lightweight 78gsm fabric with 4-way stretch
- Durable water repellent coating
- Reflective detailing for safer night-time running
- 6" in-seam and high side slit for extra mobility
- Shorts (80% nylon, 20% elastane)
- Waistband (77% nylon, 23% spandex)
- Mesh (68% nylon, 32% lycra)
"Perfect for long training runs, shorter trail races and ultra events with a large amount of gear and minimal bounce ... revolutionary because it combines shorts and running belt." - Ultra168
Finding Your Right Fit
T8 uses Asian sizing. If you have large quads, are looking for a more comfortable fit, or are used to western sizing, consider going up a size.
Men looking for a shorter racing short can consider the ladies version. It works surprisingly well and looks sharp too.
Pull your Sherpas over your belly button (see below - grandpa style!), tie the drawstring tight, then pull it down over your hips for minimum bounce. Inside and outside slits allow it to be tied inside or outside the waistband.
T8 Sherpa Short V2 Size Chart
Size Waist Size XS 26–28" S 29–30" S/M 31" M 32–33" L 34–25" XL 36–38"
*While colloquially known as elite mountaineer guides, Sherpas are more accurately a major ethnic group in the eastern regions of Nepal. T8 believe in giving back, so 1% of Sherpa Short sales will be donated to the Himalayan Trust Nepal to support their fabulous work. HTN was established in 1960 by Sir Edmund Hillary and provides holistic community-led sustainable development in the Solukhumbu district, with a particular focus on healthcare, education and earthquake rebuilding.