BRING A SHERPA* ON YOUR RUN!
Bring a Sherpa* on your run!
Road, trail, mountain or mudder, these lightweight men's shorts will carry all your gear. Ditch the backpack and just run.
- Carries all your essentials - phone, water, gels, rain jacket - and more!
- Hyper-stretch mesh holds up to 2L or 1kg with minimal bounce
- Four pockets to stay organised
- Super lightweight 78gsm fabric with 4-way stretch
- Durable water repellent coating
- Reflective detailing for safer night-time running
- 6" in-seam and high side slit for extra mobility
- Composition - 80% nylon, 20% elastane
"Perfect for long training runs, shorter trail races and ultra events with a large amount of gear and minimal bounce ... revolutionary because it combines shorts and running belt." - Ultra168
Check out this review from Middle of the Pack Runner:
- T8 use Asian sizing. If you have large quads, are looking for a more comfortable fit, or are used to western sizing, consider going up a size.
- Pull your Sherpas over your belly button (see below - grandpa style!), tie the drawstring tight, then pull it down over your hips for minimum bounce. Inside and outside slits allow it to be tied inside or outside the waistband.
Sherpas are designed with no inner liner so pair with T8 Commandos men's running underwear for a super comfy, guaranteed chafe-free experience.
T8 Sherpa Short V2 size chart
Size Waist Size
XS 27 - 30.5"
S 29 - 32"
S/M 30.5 - 33.5"
M 32 - 35"
M/L 33.5 - 36.5"
L 35 - 38"
XL 38 - 43"
Composition - shorts (80% nylon, 20% elastane), waistband (77% nylon, 23% spandex) and mesh (68% nylon, 32% lycra).
* While colloquially known as elite mountaineer guides, Sherpas are more accurately a major ethnic group in the eastern regions of Nepal. T8 believe in giving back, so 1% of Sherpa Short sales will be donated to the Himalayan Trust Nepal to support their fabulous work. HTN was established in 1960 by Sir Edmund Hillary and provides holistic community-led sustainable development in the Solukhumbu district, with a particular focus on healthcare, education and earthquake rebuilding.
Finally a.pair of shorts that does everything......
In performance terms these shorts are fantastic. They are lightweight, repel moisture, dry quickly, and massively comfortable. I wore them with with the T8 Commando shorts, and they really do make chaffing a thing of the past.
The snug fit and classic mid thigh length is perfect. They function really well with 4 stretchy pockets which enabled me to carry 2 x 500ml soft flasks (with very little bouncing), and pretty much everything else I need for training and racing up to 50k. The quality of construction is superb and they're really good value.on Dec 02, 2018
Love the pockets
Great shorts - comfortable, lightweight and classic. Love the waistband pockets, which are convenient for a soft flask and phone for 1-2 hour training runs, but reckon you could stash everything you need for a 20-30K race as well.
Pretty much everything sits nicely in the waistband pockets except soft flasks, which need a little planning. For 500ml, a single bottle in the front pocket works well. If you want 750ml, two soft flasks filled to three quarters full in the side pockets will fit very snugly with zero bounce. If you want over a litre, combine the front and two side pockets. Phone, gels, jacket etc all go in the back pocket. Very clever design.