Speedland SL: HSV Trail Shoe
Hyper-performance materials meet cutting-edge innovation to deliver the ultimate trail run experience. Named for Huntsville, Alabama, the SL:HSV was designed to meet the needs of Speedland athlete Liz Canty over the technical terrain of the Southeastern United States. If it works there, it'll work anywhere.
- PerformFit™ Wrap powered by BOA Li2 Fit System (dual anodized aluminum dials with multidirectional incremental adjustments)
- Dyneema® knit collar
- Carbitex carbon plate (removable)
- Proprietary midsole blend containing Pebax® elastomer (removable)
- Michelin OCX 3 web outsole for increased stickiness over wet terrain
- Hook and loop gaiter attachments on heel and toe area
- Dyneema moccasin stitch
- 3 mm cuttable lug system
- Design details pay homage to Speedland athlete Liz Canty
Shown in men's US sizing. Conversion for women on size chart. Due to the specific construction, these fit a quarter-size shorter than some brands. If you're between sizes, we recommend going up a half size.
Weight: (Men's US9) 280.7g trimmed for trail, 292g untrimmed.
Drop: Approx 5mm
Stack Height: 23mm forefoot, 28mm heel
Ten percent of all SL:HSV profits are given as a direct donation to Speedland athletes' chosen outdoor organisations.
At the end of its life cycle, SL:HSV owners can return their equipment to Speedland where they'll be disassembled and each layer distributed to its respective recycling facility.
Download the USER GUIDE here