Speedland - GS:TAM
The GS:TAM is the ultimate trail equipment for long distances. Precision fit is paired with maximum comfort and responsiveness to propel you through the mountains faster.
This is Speedland's 3rd model--a.k.a a commission at Speedland--built with more stack to meet the needs of pro trail ultrarunner, Dylan Bowman. He asked for a shoe that will go the distance for long days--and for days--and the GS:TAM meets those demands.
The Story behind the GS:TAM
Named for Mt. Tamalpais, the GS:TAM was designed and perfected with Speedland athlete Dylan Bowman.
- 100% beaded Pebax® external midsole
- Proprietary drop-in midsole blend containing Pebax® elastomer (removable)
- PerformFit™ Wrap activated by BOA® Fit System featuring multidirectional dual-dial Li2
- Carbitex GearFlex plate (sold separately in some markets, but INCLUDED in Singapore from RDRC)
- Michelin Fibre Lite outsole with 4.5mm lugs
- Spacer mesh upper with strategically placed high-tenacity fiber
- Design details pay homage to Speedland athlete Dylan Bowman
How to: Insert and remove the Carbitex plate
Remove the Pebax foam insole and look underneath it!
Speedland GS:TAM size guide
Shown in men's US sizing. Conversion for women on size chart.
The GS:TAM fits true to size. For existing Speedland owners, go a half-size down from previous Speedland models.
- Weight: 303.4g (M US9)
- Stack height: 37–30mm
- Heel to toe drop: 7mm