Inspired by Karl Meltzer and the rugged conditions of the Speedgoat 50K, the SPEEDGOAT is designed to take on technical trails. Built on an injected EVA midsole, and with 4mm Vibram® rubber lugs, the Speedgoat is built to tackle technical terrain with ease.
The upper provides support all the way through the forefoot, and the ground-rubber toecap gives increased toe protection. When you need a tough shoe to get you through tough trail conditions, look to the Speedgoat.
- Fit: Medium
- Surface: Trail
- Category: Neutral: Lightweight Training
- Preferred Ride: Responsive
- Offset: 5 mm
- Forefoot: 27 mm
- Heel: 32 mm
- Weight: 245.00 g
- Lightweight No Sew SpeedFrame Construction
- Welded Synthetic Overlays Provide Support
- Welded Microfiber Underlays Provide Lightweight Comfort
- Durable, Injection Molded EVA
- Balanced Meta-Rocker Geometry
- VI Bram® Rubber Outsole with 4mm Lugs
- Trail Specific Outsole Flex Grooves Provide Stability
We cannot guarantee availability of sizes or colours, but if the pair you have purchased is no longer available, we will offer a full exchange or refund.
Please allow at least 3-4 days for delivery as inventory is stored remotely. We'll do our best to get your shoes as soon as possible so you can go out and play!