- The 4th edition of this iconic running shoe turns the normal image of refinement on it's head. Lightweight, highly cushioned and with monster grip on soft trail conditions, the SPEEDCROSS 4 delivers more raw fun than ever.
The fourth generation of our legendary Speedcross lug pattern is an even hungrier monster for eating up soft, technical trails.
Feel one with the trail with a precise combination of Sensifit with Quicklace, performance last shape and endoFit.
Just enough to provide protection for technical trail running.
- Confidence-inspiring traction offers an updated lug pattern with more contact surface area underfoot, providing improved lateral stability and enhanced traction
- Close-to-foot Sensifit design cradles your feet for a precise and comfortable fit that minimises foot slippage inside the shoes
- Nylon anti-debris mesh uppers with water-resistant synthetic leather overlays give a precise, supportive fit that is light, flexible, quick-drying and highly breathable
- Upper design has been updated to a slightly lower silhouette that gives more freedom of movement around the ankle
- Midsole design offers dual-density EVA padding for excellent stability, cushioning and rebound throughout your stride; lowered ride in the heels enhances natural stability
- Quicklace system ensures a secure and customised fit: just pull, lock the toggle and go; pockets on tongues store laces out of the way
- Synthetic mesh linings enhance comfort and wick moisture away from feet
- Protective toe caps guard against bumps and abrasion
- Removable OrthoLite® footbeds add shock absorption; antimicrobial treatment helps deter odours
- Outsoles built with rubber compound Contagrip® WT (wet traction) provide solid traction and tenacious grip on snow, slush and mud
- INTENSITY OF USAGE - Training and racing
- LACING SYSTEM - Quicklace®
- TERRAIN - Muddy and soft terrains
- WEATHER CONDITIONS - Mixed
- SENSATION - Cushioning
- ANATOMICAL FIT - Wide (EE) fit
- BIOMECHANICAL FIT - Heel strike
- WEIGHT (G) - 300
- DROP (IN MM) - 10