rabbit's Reusable Masks Feel Good and Look Good—Your Essential Accessory for the New Normal
Stay safe. ZERO waste. Give back.
Your new outdoor essential. Whether on the run or running errands, we want you to stay safe. rabbit created reusable masks with their leftover seasonal fabric so they could get their factory to ZERO waste. These masks are sustainable, super soft, and lightweight. Additionally, in an effort to further assist during these unprecedented times, they'll be donating $5 from every mask sold to World Central Kitchen.
rabbit's masks are made with the super soft, lightweight rabbitKNIT or rabbitMESH materials for the interior, and a two-layer woven fabric outer to protect against germ particles.
Added Protection and Adjustable
There is a slot for a filter and they are adjustable.
How it Fits
- rabbit masks are NOT medical-grade surgical masks
- rabbitMESH is made of 92% poly/8% spandex
- rabbitKNIT fabric is made of 87% polyester/13% spandex
- Outer material 89% poly/11% spandex
- Face covering dimensions are 20cm wide x 11.5cm tall
- This product is not exchangeable for hygiene reasons