- Gradual energy: 3 types of carbohydrates (maltodextrin, glucose syrup, fructose)
- Reduces fatigue (Vitamin B6)
- Sodium, to compensate for mineral losses
- No artificial colourings
- Naturally gluten-free
Energy gel suited for long distance
The new Savoury liquid Energix gel is a high-performance energy gel suited for endurance or long distance events (marathons, trails, cycling, triathlons, etc.). It provides:
- 3 types of carbohydrate (maltodextrin, glucose syrup, fructose) for performance throughout your sporting activity.
- Vitamin B6, which helps reduce fatigue.
- Sodium to compensate for the mineral losses due to the sporting activity.
Its liquid texture makes it especially easy to use, even during intense sporting activities where it is sometimes difficult to consume food.
Helps overcome sugar overload
In a long distance event, when you start to feel you've reached a sugar overload, it often gets difficult to carry on eating properly. Tomato basil ENERGIX gel was designed to fight the sensation of sugar overload. This gel with tomato and basil prevents that sugar-jaded feeling and is a tasty alternative to sweet flavours.
Compensates for mineral losses
During long distance events, it is important to provide sodium to your body. Savoury ENERGIX gel contains sodium to replenish the minerals eliminated by sweat during the sporting activity.
Use the Savoury liquid Energix energy gel during a sporting activity.
Take 1 Energix every 45 min. to 1h, switching between sweet and savoury flavours so you don't reach sugar overload.
- Ingredients: Water, maltodextrin, dehydrated tomato paste (5%) (tomato paste, anti-caking agents: silicon dioxide), salt, concentrated lemon juice, sodium chloride, preservatives: Potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate, basil flavour, vitamins B6 and B1 (thiamine).