Matador - On-Grid™ Hip Pack - Charcoal
The On-Grid™ Hip Pack is a 25L weekender designed for travel and every day.
Part of Matador's Advance Series engineered for ultralight outdoor travel. Matador®'s most weatherproof, lightweight, stowable equipment.
RDRC crew love it for: All-around travel and weekend adventures
Built for Versatility
The On-Grid™ Packable Duffle is a minimalist, packable bag designed to perform anywhere, from the city to the mountains. Built from technical materials perfected for the outdoors with features engineered to streamline travel, the On-Grid™ Packable Duffle performs as beautifully as they look.
100D waterproof Robic® nylon with an ultra tear strength coating delivers the durability needed to withstand the demands of travel. Bartack reinforced construction and YKK® zippers ensure dependable performance for years to come.
Everything You Need, Nothing You Don't
Multiple zipper compartments, hidden gear loops, and versatile carry straps make the On-Grid™ Duffle easy to use and comfortable to carry.
Packs Small for Travel
Packs into its own pocket for portability.
- Volume: 25L
- Weight: 260g
- Dimensions: 49.5 x 26.7 x 17.8cm (unpacked) / 9.5 x 9.5 x 14.6cm (fully packed)
- Materials & construction
- 100D waterproof Robic® nylon
- UTS coating (adds up to 30% strength over traditional PU coatings)
- YKK® zippers
- Anodised aluminum hardware
- Nylon herringbone webbing
- 210D nylon bonded thread with Bartack reinforced construction
- Snap together carry handles
- Built in adjustable shoulder strap
- Extra long main zipper for ease of access
- Hidden loops for clipping on accessories
- Additional front zipper pocket organisation