The whimsical S’mitten© style is sure to steal hearts (and legs) and are available in four different colours. The name says it all—reminiscent of Icelandic and Nordic patterns, you'll feel great and get noticed when slipping on a pair of these adorable socks.
You are sure to be, well, smitten!Designed to complement your favorite running shorts or street clothes. Slip into something more powerful® and feel the embrace® whether on a run, on a plane or all-day at work.
Lily Trotters are for guys too!
- 15-20 mmHG USA-tested graduated compression.
- Moisture-wicking and antimicrobial.
- Reinforced toes and cushioned heels.
- 93% Nylon, 7% spandex.
- Made (with love) In the USA.
- Lily Trotters proprietary weave is manufactured on state-of-the-art knitting machines using the finest quality micro-nylon.
- 93% Micro-nylon 7% Spandex.
- Machine wash separately in cold water on delicate cycle. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Do not mix with cottons or other fabrics. Line dry.
- Built to last...show your socks some love and they will love you a long time!
- Enhance performance and speed up muscle recovery by eliminating lactic acid build up, post athletic performance.
- Rejuvenate legs by eliminating pain and fatigue.
- Control swelling, reduce heaviness and feel energized.
- Keep legs healthy and help prevent the onset of spider and varicose veins.
What Makes Lily Trotters Special?
Fun, original and sassy DESIGNS knit into their proprietary, luxurious-feeling weave. The entire Signature Collection has been designed to be both a fashion and a fitness sock.
Lily Trotters' compression socks are thin enough to rock your favorite shoes and comfortable enough to wear for hours on end. Styles range from sophisticated and sexy to bold and colourful.
A compression sock you can wear all day at work and again later for a run or a trip to the gym. Lily Trotters, is the ultimate athleisure sock.
EASY ON & EASY OFF—this is the #1 RAVE and what sets Lily Trotters apart from other compression wear.
Using only the finest quality micro-nylon yarns, though more expensive and more difficult to work with, they give you a thinner and more comfortable sock. Whether you wear your socks on a long run, while sitting all day at work, or on a long flight…your legs and feet will thank you!
Lily Trotters' compression socks are GEAR, built to enhance athletic performance and speed up muscle recovery. Offered in 15-20 mmHg; the optimal compression strength for athletic performance and recovery—but also for sitting or standing for long periods of time and for travel!
Designed and Made (with love) in the USA, in mills with decades of experience in compression sock manufacturing, development of athletic high-performance technology and medically supplied products. Quality is key at Lily Trotters.
Lily Trotters’ sock technology and construction go a step further than medical compression – they are the ultimate athleisure sock and are BUILT TO PERFORM!
How should I select my size?
Sizing for compression is all about knowing your calf circumference.
Carefully measure your calf—at its' widest part—using a fabric measuring tape. Lily Trotters can really stretch, so to ensure your calf feels the 15-20 mmHg hug accurately, select the size that matches your calf circumference.
Many people can wear both sizes comfortably. But the majority of product testers found the S/M to be the right size. Lily Trotters socks do stretch everywhere, so keep that in mind. If you are on the taller side, you may prefer the length of the L/XL.