Long Distance Hydrixir
- Antioxidant sports drink which is ideal for long periods of exercise
- Isotonic and non-acidic
- Calcium, magnesium, vitamins C and B6
- Naturally gluten-free
- A light, practical to use and easy to carry stick
Thanks to LONG DISTANCE HYDRIXIR in a stick, you can make the most of this efficient energy source wherever you are!
Light, easy to carry, resistant to humidity, LONG DISTANCE HYDRIXIR sticks are really practical for refilling your water bottle or bag in an instant.
With long distances, you need to provide your body with a perfectly adapted fluid intake according to the intensity, length and constraints of your exercise.
In order to maintain your level of performance, and at the same time limit tiredness, LONG DISTANCE HYDRIXIR provides you with, in addition to carbohydrates, proteins, BCCAs, vitamins (C, B1 and B6), calcium, magnesium and antioxidants.
With an only mildly sweet taste, LONG DISTANCE HYDRIXIR helps you avoid sugar saturation during exercise.
LONG DISTANCE HYDRIXIR is the ideal drink to help you stay at your best during long periods of exercise.
Long Distance Hydrixir is naturally gluten-free.
HOW TO USE:
In cold/warm weather In hot weather 0,6L 2 Sticks 1 Stick 0,8L 2 to 3 Sticks 1 to 2 Sticks 1L 3 Sticks 2 Sticks 1,5L 5 Sticks 4 Sticks
Good to know :
In cold/warm weather
- Right from the start of exercise drink one to two mouthfuls every 5 to 10 minutes.
- The body needs more calories to fight the cold: so respect the recommended doses.
- Supplement your energy intake by eating one OVERSTIM.s Gel every hour.
In hot weather
- Right from the start of exercise drink one to two mouthfuls every 5 minutes.
- Take some neutral water along for sprinkling over you and rincing your mouth.
- If doses are reduced, supplement your energy intake by eating a gel every 45 minutes.
- In order to avoid sugar saturation and rejection, opt for the tomato flavour savoury Hydrixir, Bitter tonic Hydrixir (a slightly bitter taste), Mint or liquorice-mint flavours.
NB: Long Distance Hydrixir contains no preservatives and the prepared drink should be consumed on same day.
Maltodextrins, dehydrated glucose syrup, dextrose, fructose, whey proteins (emulsifier: lecithins) (milk), calcium caseinates (emulsifier: lecithins) (milk), flavourings, calcium phosphates, magnesium carbonate, sodium chloride, tea extract 0.2% (tea-peach flavour), powdered acerola juice (natural extract, maltodextrin, natural vitamin C), calcium and zinc gluconates, vitamins C, B1 (thiamin) and B6. Made in a factory which uses: soya, nuts, egg, celery, sulphites. In accordance with regulations, this product contains less than 20 mg/kg of gluten.