Orange Mud designed their Gear Vest with this bladder in mind. The quick disconnect makes it easy to clean, the blaster valve locks out, but allows a lot of fluid through it, and the easy open top makes washing and filling a breeze.
Just the right capacity, the 1L Elite™ is the hydration system of choice for trail running and riding.
Simple, flexible, and ultra-durable, the Hydrapak® Elite™ Reservoir can turn any pack into a hydration machine. The narrower width is ideal for running focused packs and running vests. The patented wide slide top opening allows for fast filling and a leak-proof seal. It is the only reservoir on the market that is fully reversible, which makes cleaning and drying a breeze.
CAPACITY: 35 fl oz
WEIGHT: 3.8 oz
MATERIAL: 0.25 mm TPU
- Slide-Seal™ Top - opens wide and seals tight
- Blaster™ Valve - silicone, high flow bite-valve with twist shut off
- Plug-N-Play™ Connector - quick disconnect for convenient tube removal
- Can be frozen or filled with warm water (max temp 140°F / 60°C)
- Reversible and anti-microbial to prevent bacteria & mold
- 100% BPA and PVC Free
- Durable, built for a lifetime of tough use, No-Leak™ Lifetime Guarantee
Rinse before use. Reverse to clean and dry after each use. Dishwasher safe (top rack recommended).