The Women's Hoka Clifton Edge is Light, Soft and Smooth
Clifton fans get a new faster response cushion formula on a wider and more stable platform in the new Clifton Edge running shoes.
The Edge gives you a vertical pull tab so you can get them on quicker and the bootie-like fit makes it feel streamlined.
A generous amount of foam makes it a soft ride but the new proprietary foam keeps it springy and responsive.
The outsole wraps up around the midsole for added support and the extended heel creates even softer landings when you run in the Clifton Edge.
- Debossed TPU yarn: Delivers a premium finish with targeted support in the forefoot and eyerow
- Padded collar: Delivers enhanced comfort at the ankle
- Vertical pull tab: Provides for an easy entry
- Aggressive, early-stage Meta-Rocker: Gives you a responsive ride
- New high-resiliency foam: Offers a lightweight, springy take on cushioning and ride
- Extended heel: Helps you land softly and transition smoothly from heel to toe
- Rubberised EVA outsole: Gives you lightweight, wrap-around midsole support with a snappy feel
- Drop: 5 mm
- Weight: 204g