Nuria Picas' favourite race food!
Gatosport is the best breakfast or replacement meal your body can have before starting an effort or on a full-day competition.
Its high digestibility has proven to make wonders on providing athletes with the appropriate energy intake without the inconvenients of a long digestion.
Specially conceived to meet athletes' needs, Gatosport can be consumed only an hour before the start of the effort compared to an ordinary meal which generally requires about 7 hours for complete digestion!
Gatosport constitutes the entire breakfast.
Easily prepared, Gatosport can be stored overnight for breakfast or frozen for your next competition.
- High efficiency pre-competitive sports cake
- Progressive energy (around 500 kcal per portion)
- Easily digested
- 1/3 to 1/2 of Gatosport and nothing else is enough to create the optimum energy conditions for intense effort.
- Easy to prepare and use.
- Pour the contents of the box of Gatosport, add 1/4 liter of water, mix everything and pour the contents into a dish 25 cm in diameter. Bake 30 to 40 minutes at 180/200 ° C
- Gatosport can be prepared up to 3 days before use and stored in a food film, with unused portions frozen after cooking (never refreeze thawed food).
Ingredients: sugar, rice flour, chocolate chips 17 % (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier: lecithins (soya)), corn starch, vegetable fat (refined rape oil, glucose syrup, caseinates (milk), stabilising agent: triphosphates, anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide, natural flavouring), defatted cocoa powder 4%, powdered egg white, thickening agent: modified potato starch, raising agent: sodium bicarbonate, salt, tricalcium phosphate, zinc oxide, maltodextrin, vitamin B1(thiamine). Made in a factory that use celery, sulphites and nuts. Contains less than 0.5 g/ 100 g of lactose. In accordance with regulations, this product contains less than 20 mg/kg of gluten.
Ingredients: sugar, rice flour, corn starch, almond powder 10%, vegetable fat (refined rapeseed oil, glucose syrup, caseins (milk), stabilising agent: triphosphates, anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide, natural flavouring), powdered egg white, thickener: modified potato starch, raising agent: sodium bicarbonate, flavouring, maltodextrins, tricalcium phosphate, zinc oxide, vitamin B1 (thiamine). Made in facilities that use celery, sulphites, soya and other nuts. Contains less than 0.5 g/ 100 g of lactose. In accordance with regulations, this product contains less than 20 mg/kg of gluten.