COROS VERTIX Desert Sol Limited Edition
PLUS! BUY THE COROS VERTIX DESERT SOL AND WE'LL GIVE YOU A FREE COPY OF 'TRAINING FOR THE UPHILL ATHLETE', BY KILIAN JORNET, STEVE HOUSE & SCOTT JOHNSTON
The striking sandstone spires glaring under the desert sunlight, and manifests the grand beauty and resilience of nature.
Inspired by the desert towers in Southern Utah, COROS presents a new seasonal style - COROS VERTIX Desert Sol.
COROS VERTIX Desert Sol flies like a rising phoenix, calling for a fresh start in 2021.
Adventure calls your name and you need a watch that will respond with you. The VERTIX GPS Adventure Watch provides the features and durability you need to take on even your dreams’ grandest expeditions. The longest battery life, extreme durability and altitude acclimation assistance make the VERTIX your go-to choice whether your plans call for a backyard hike or a Himalayan summit.
A watch for your Altitude and your Attitude
- The unique translucent fiber frame accompanies your adventures from alpine peaks to desert canyons.
- A unique mark of rebirth, the engraved rising Phoenix empowers you to set yourself free of limitations in the new year.
- Nylon wristband for lightweight durability and a perfect fit.
Only 550 units are produced globally.
- Titanium bezel and cover with high-grade fiber watch body
- Sapphire glass with diamond-like coating
- 150-meter waterproof rating
- Unparalleled battery life with 45 days of regular use, 60 hours in full GPS mode and 150 hours in UltraMax GPS mode.
- Ultra-light durability with a weight of 76g
- 24/7 blood oxygen monitoring with altitude acclimatization assistance
- Industry leading performance in extreme weather
- Enhanced Digital Knob for easy operation even with thick climbing gloves or under water
- Touchscreen enabled breadcrumb navigation
- Precise analysis of training load and performance with evaluation of your exertion and recovery
- Intelligent Stride model that learns your running form
- Wrist-based pulse oximeter
- Wrist-based heart rate monitor
- Built-in barometer, altimeter, and compass
- GPS and GLONASS satellite connections (Galileo / Beidou via future firmware update)
- ANT+ for accessories, BLE for smartphone only
- Interval, aerobic, and anaerobic training
- Fully customizable data screen
- Ultra comfortable silicone bands
Rugged YET premium
A featherlight, corrosion free titanium frame and bezel showcase our commitment to durability. The quality of the VERTIX allows you to attack the world’s harshest elements without sacrificing your style.
Virtually scratch proof screen
Sapphire glass screen with Diamond-Like Coating gives VERTIX the most resilient screen available.
Longer battery life than any other GPS watches on the market
With battery life strong enough for a Himalayan expedition or a thru-hike on the John Muir Trail all without a charge.
45 days of regular use
60 hours full GPS mode
150 hours UltraMax mode
The ONLY GPS watch with a 150-meter waterproof rating
15 ATM rated: withstands pressures equivalent to a depth of 150 meters.
VERTIX body weighs just 54 grams, making it the lightest watch in its class.
VERTIX is your Sherpa
24/7 blood oxygen monitoring With Altitude Mode, VERTIX is the only watch to provide daily acclimatization evaluation and suggests when it is safe to climb higher.
Industry leading performance in extreme cold
Works down to -4°F/-20°C with less than a 30% depreciation in battery performance VERTIX lasts for 21 hours in GPS mode under -22°F/-30°C extreme testing.
EASY use in ANY condition
Completely new engineered Digital Knob for one finger control, even with thick climbing gloves or under water.
Track your path
Navigation with zoom in/out on Digital Knob, a completely revamped experience from the traditional button operation.
VERTIX knows you better than you know yourself
Precise analysis of training load and performance, evaluates your exertion and recommends recovery, so you can perform at your peak.
COROS products are manufactured to the highest quality standards possible. However, on the rare occurrence should one suffer quality issues, COROS Watches all include a 2 year warranty from the purchase date. Accessories are covered by a 90 day warranty.
Should you have an issue with your product resulting from a manufacturing defect, COROS will help replace your product or remedy your issue.
Simply reach out to us via phone or e-mail to assist in completing a warranty claim and we’ll assist in getting the warranty completed in a timely fashion.