Long Distance Hydrixir
- Isotonic and antioxidant (2) sports drink (1) for long distance sporting activities
- BCAA (4)
- Electrolytes (sodium, magnesium)
- Reduces fatigue (5) (vitamins C and B6)
- Non-acidic, no preservatives, natural flavours
Hydration: a key asset for long distance sporting activities
Long distance events require you to provide your body with hydration perfectly suited to the intensity, duration and duress of that particular sporting activity.
Hydration & performance (3)
The original... but better!
The new sports drink (1) Long distance Hydrixir combines hydration and performance (3).
Its special formula with 4 types of carbohydrates (maltodextrin, glucose, dextrose and fructose syrup), BCAA (4) and electrolytes provides optimum hydration and helps maintain your performance throughout your session (3).
Electrolytes and vitamins
For proper hydration (6) and optimal energy intake (1) suited to long distance sporting activities, Long distance Hydrixir provides you with:
- Electrolytes (sodium, magnesium) to compensate for mineral losses and improve fluid absorption (6).
- Vitamins C, B6 and magnesium, which help reduce fatigue.
- Antioxidant vitamin E, which contributes to protecting cells against oxidative stress.
Isotonic, non-acidic (neutral pH) and with no preservatives, the Long distance Hydrixir sports drink is perfectly tolerated and supports you during your sports training.
100% Natural flavours
To make our sports drink, we carefully selected natural flavours so you can enjoy a unique taste experience. With no compromises.
With a large range of flavours, Long distance Hydrixir combines enjoyment with results.
(1) Source of vitamin C, which contributes to normal energy metabolism
(2) Source of vitamin E, which contributes to protecting cells against oxidative stress
(3) Carbohydrate and electrolyte solutions help maintain performance during prolonged endurance training and increase fluid absorption during physical exercise
(4) BCAA = Branched-Chain Amino Acids
(5) Source of vitamins C and B6, to help reduce fatigue
(6) Carbohydrates and electrolytes help increase fluid absorption during physical exercise
HOW TO USE:
Start drinking when you begin the sporting activity. Don't wait until you get thirsty to drink your first mouthful, because dehydration could quickly set in.
Drink one or two mouthfuls every 5 to 10 minutes.
For a 600 ml drink bottle: 54 g of powder, or about 2.5 doses
For an 800 ml drink bottle: 72 g of powder, or about 3.5 doses
Drink quantity prepared:
1 box = 11 x 600 ml drink bottles
1 bucket = 71 x 600 ml drink bottles
This product - provided you are eating normally - is designed to meet the needs of immediate muscle activity during a competition or in particular environmental conditions. Cannot replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Store away from heat and humidity.
Lemon - lime
Ingredients: maltodextrins, glucose syrup, dextrose, fructose, whey proteins (emulsifier: lecithins) (milk), calcium caseinate (emulsifier: lecithins) (milk), magnesium citrate, magnesium carbonate, sodium chloride, natural flavours: lemon, lime, natural lemon flavouring with other natural flavourings, sodium bicarbonate, powdered Acerola juice (concentrated Acerola juice (dry extract 50%), maltodextrin), vitamins: E, C, B6, B1 (thiamine). Produced in a factory which uses nuts, soy, egg. In accordance with regulations, this product contains less than 20 mg/kg of gluten.