- Energy concentrate for performance and endurance
- Contains magnesium
- Its texture makes its use particularly agreeable
- Contributes to normal muscle function
- Double action energy : immediate and progressive
- Neutralizes free radicals
The Liquid Antioxidant Gel is an efficient support for muscle activity supplying:
- carbohydrate energy for performance and endurance
- B group vitamins which promote the utilisation of energy
- antioxidant vitamin E
- calcium and magnesium which promote muscle function.
Its liquid texture makes its use particularly agreeable during physical exertion, even in intense efforts when the consumption of energy products might be difficult.
Physical exertion causes an excess production of free radicals, which can have disastrous effects on performance and cause muscular disruption by disturbing cellular exchange and by accelerating the aging of your cells.
OVERSTIM.s Antioxidant gel neutralizes free radicals and contributes to the proper neuromuscular functioning thus creating a protective action against disruptions of your muscles such as cramps and fatigue.
OVERSTIM.s Antioxidant gel is a good support for your muscles during physical exertion by the conjugated action of :
- Its double-action energy which helps preserve the stores of glycogen and limits risks of hypoglycemia and fatigue.
- Its antioxidant components (beta carotene, vitamin E) which neutralize free radicals and delay the apparition of fatigue signs.
- Its minerals (calcium, potassium, sodium, magnesium) which promote proper muscle contractions.
- Its B-group vitamins (B1, PP, B6) which promote carbohydrate assimilation.
- Its natural ingredients which help tone your muscles and optimize muscle contraction.
HOW TO USE
- 15 minutes maximum before the start of the effort : take 1 Antioxidant gel.
- During physical exertion : take 1 Antioxidant gel every 45 min to 1 hour. It is possible to alternate every hour the use of the Antioxidant gel and Energix Gel
- Lemon: glucose syrup, water, maltodextrins, concentrated lemon juice, tricalcium phosphate, flavouring, magnesium and sodium chlorides, magnesium carbonate, preservative agents: sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate, zinc gluconate, vitamins PP (niacin), E, B6, B1 (thiamin).
- Red berries: glucose syrup, water, maltodextrins, concentrated lemon juice, tricalcium phosphate, flavouring, magnesium and sodium chlorides, magnesium carbonate, preservative agents: sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate, zinc gluconate, vitamins PP (niacin), E, B6, B1 (thiamin).