If you loved the Altra Lone Peak 3.0, you will love the 3.5 with its updated fit, look and feel!
The drainage holes keep your feet from getting soggy, an all-new 4-point GaiterTrap™ keeps dirt and rocks out, and an upgraded mesh upper offers enhanced durability. The Lone Peak 3.5 is better than ever and ready to eat up those technical climbs and descents.
Run with confidence and conquer the gnarliest terrain with the fully cushioned Zero Drop™ Platform, FootShape™ Toe box, and MaxTrac™, TrailClaw™ outsole.
- IDEAL USES: Trail Running, Hiking, Fastpacking, Trail Racing
- CUSHIONING: Moderate
- STACK HEIGHT: 25 mm
- WEIGHT: 8.7 oz. / 247 g
- DESIGNED TO IMPROVE: Natural Foot Positioning, Toe Splay, Comfort
- PLATFORM Fully Cushioned Zero Drop™ platform and FootShape™ toe box
- LAST: SD6-M
- MIDSOLE: Dual Layer EVA / A-Bound™
- OUTSOLE: MaxTracTM Rubber with TrailClaw™
- INSOLE: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- UPPER: Quick-Dry Air Mesh
- OTHER FEATURES: Sandwiched StoneGuard™ Rock Protection next to the foot; Natural Ride System, 4-Point GatierTrap™ Technology