Introducing the Escalante™, this new Altra Ego™-equipped runner is built with a sleek aesthetic, thanks to the sock-like fit and flexible construction of the engineered knit upper. Built on Altra's PFS performance last with a responsive Altra Ego™ midsole and decoupled heel, the Escalante is designed for a fast ride with energetic rebound and minimal ground contact.
Take a run and unleash your alter-Ego™ with the all- new Altra Ego™ experience.
- Ideal Uses: Running, Racing, Training
- Cushioning: Moderate
- Stack Height: 25 mm
- Weight: 8.2 oz. / 232 g
- Designed To Improve: Natural Foot Positioning, Walking Form, Toe Splay, Comfort
- Platform: Fully-Cushioned Zero Drop™ platform and FootShape™ toe box
- Last: PFS2-M / PFS-W
- Midsole: Altra EGO™ with InnerFlex™
- Insole: 6 mm Contour Footbed
- Upper: Engineered Knit
- Outsole: FootPod™ Technology
- Other Features: New Altra EGO™ Midsole Compound; Engineered Knit Upper; Sock-like Upper Fit; Metatarsal Mapping, Performance Last for Fast Training and Racing
Allows toes to relax and spread out naturally and the big toe to remain in a straight position for more comfort, speed and stability.
Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage natural, low-impact running form throughout your run.
With increased responsiveness and thinner cushioning, Altra EGO combines a lively, closer to ground feel with the comfort of a plush ride.