Hydrapak Soft Cup: SpeedCup ( 200ml capacity )
Fold it, roll it, or scrunch it up. Lightweight at just 10 grams, easy to hold and collapsible / portable the Hydrapak SpeedCup™ 200ml is a free standing re-useable hydration cup for trail running. Designed for cup-free / cupless racing events where plastic cups will not be provided at aid stations in order to keep waste down.Great for long training runs, you can stash it almost anywhere and easily in your vest / belt pocket or a pocket in shorts or tights. Compatible with mandatory kit/gear lists for major events.
Can be used for water and hot drinks i.e tea coffee, hot chocolate, soup.
To clean a SpeedCup, run it through the dishwasher on the top shelf. Alternatively, clean it with warm, soapy water and a bottle brush.
- Reuseable water cup for cup-free aka 'cupless' running races
- Soft, flexible and ultra collapsible, slip it into any pocket
-Integrated finger loop provides support when drinking or pouring , free standing when empty and full
- 100% BPA and PVC Free
-Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Compatible with mandatory kit/gear lists for major events.
- 200ml (6.7 oz) capacity
- Weight: 10g (0.3 oz)
- Dimensions: 100mm x 64mm (4 x 2.5 in)- Can be frozen or filled with hot water (max temp 60° C / 140° F)
- Material: 0.25 mm Thermoplastic Polyurethane
-Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free, top-rack dishwasher safe- Rinse before use.